Chapter 11

CHAPTER - 11

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

* Katlyn's P.O.V *

I dress up in a salmon pink, boat neck, lacey dress, which reaches mid-thigh. I French braid my hair and wear silver bracelet which has hearts hanging from it. Last but not the least, I wear shiny black peep-toes.

"KATLYN!", I hear my mom yell. I take that as my cue to go down. I groan at the thought of going to Aaron's house.

I go down to see mom, dad and Aiden waiting for me in the kitchen. "ATLAST!", Aiden yells.

"What? I didn't take a long time!", I scowl at him.

"Yeah, Yeah! Whatever! Lets just go and get this done with." He says and rolls his eyes.

I trudge to our front door with my family. I turn to see mom carrying something in both her hands. " Mom? What's that?", I ask her pointing to the box.

"Oh! this is just Chocolate cake, which I made. I didn't like the idea of going to their house empty handed.", she says.

I get a bit excited when she said chocolate cake. Yum! I just drool at the thought of it.

"Wipe your mouth!", I hear  Aiden say. Feeling embarrassed I quickly wipe my mouth, only to find it dry. I turn to glare at a snickering Aiden.

We reach Aaron's front porch. Before, we could ring the doorbell, the door swung open revealing a widely smiling Anna and a bored Aaron behind her.

"Come in! Come in!", Anna says. My mom straight away starts chatting, while we get inside and walk into the dining area. We all take a seat.

Guess who sat next to me?

Due to my amazing, astounding, surprising, stunning, jaw-dropping luck, Aaron sat next to me. Again.

I'm so fortunate, not. *sigh*

I mentally slam myself on the dining table five times and slap myself another five times.

Aiden sits opposite to me and my mom next to him. Dad and Anna sit in each end of the table.

The food get served by mom and Anna. Dad and Aiden get engaged in some topic and the same went with my mom and Anna. Aaron and I eat our food in complete and an utter awkward silence.

The food was so delicious. 'Delicious' would be an understatement though. It felt like I was in heaven. Anna served spaghetti bolognese with some croquettes. She is an awesome cook.

After sometime, I turn to look at Aaron to see what he is wearing. He wore a black shirt, sleeves rolled up till his elbow and black dress pant. I look up at him to see him already smirking at me. I quickly whip my head blushing furiously for almost the 100th time now and concentrated on my food like its the most important thing.

I could sense him staring intently at me and I could also hear him chuckling under his breath, so that no-one would here.

After finishing the meal, the dessert was served, which I ate greedily forgetting where I was. I look upto to see Aiden looking at me in disgust and I turn to see Aaron looking at me with amusement and slight adoration?

What the heck?

I blush and go back to eating my dessert but more ladylike. After finishing the dessert, Aiden quickly gets up and says, "I've got a few assignments to finish. So, can I leave uncle Ian?" with a completely sincere and an innocent face.