Chapter 24 - A special day

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone on else and not me.

Twist of fate

Chapter 24 - A special day

Jade's POV

Once we learned that Ryder Daniels' father had shipped him off to military school on the other side of the country, things improved between us. Not that they were all that bad, but I was rather uptight about him striking back. My main fear was that he'd do something to Tori when I wasn't around. Of course, I kept it all to myself. It's hard for me to open up, even to Tori.

But with him gone, I finally felt comfortable going out in public with Tori. Before I knew he had left, I kept expecting him to be hiding around each and every corner. I was more than a bit paranoid, so I kept us inside as much as possible. Granted, I did like having tori all to myself.

The first thing we did was go to Emily Pierce's party that night. Since I didn't think my father would like our driver taking us to a party, Beck drove us. Neither of us drank much, but we managed to have a decent time. Mostly we just hung out in the living room of the house and talked to whomever came up to talk. Cat who was with us, did us a favor by running to get us a new soda or beer whenever we needed one. I hate depending on anyone, other than Tori, but it was an unfamiliar house full of people and I preferred to stay in one place. But I'll admit it's nice to have friends again.

Tori and I grew ever closer and began to sleep together on a regular basis. We hadn't had sex yet. But we liked being there at night. In the morning, I used to wake alone in darkness and that was a bit hard.

Now, I wake and Instantly I'll feel her body pressed up against mine, or hear her soft breathing and I felt comforted. In turn, I could help her turn over at night, which was just a bit difficult when you can't move your legs. We did other things, went to the beach, went out to parties or teen clubs. We even went to movies, as one of the newer chains had a descriptive service for blind patrons.

I'm still in the dark, but I'm no longer alone.

We made love for the first time about 5 weeks after we learned that Ryder left. It took a bit of choreography, but it was a beautiful and intimate experience. My main worry was that Tori would not be able to enjoy it as much as I could. As we were starting, I expressed my fears.

I could feel her hand caress my face.

"It's not about orgasm's Jade. It's about being with the person you love. And at the moment I am with the woman I love. You make me feel special, beautiful and like a woman." I then could hear her choke up with emotion. "I love you, Jade. I mean that, from the bottom of my heart. We have a bond, that is more than just physical, it's emotional, it's spiritual and you're my legs and I'm your eyes. You couldn't possibly disappoint me."

I reached over and felt her face. I could feel she had a very loving look on her face. I couldn't help but feel deeply touched. Not wanting to put off the act, I crawled on top of her and slowly began to explore her face with my lips.

I did find out that she could feel a bit of penetration and I could stimulate her in other ways. She on the other hand has, what I describe as a magic tongue. When it ended, we both almost at the same time, cried in each other's arms. They however were tears of joy. We had both lost something and as a result were suffering as a result. We were both lost, lonely and angry. Now we had each other, we had love. I may be a cynical, mean goth, but I'm human and have human needs. And I need Tori's love and she needs mine.

I was still very much myself, I still liked to pretend to stare at people. Tori and I bickered, argued and fought, just as much, if not more than other couples, but at the end of the day, we ended up in bed, each telling the other how much we loved and needed each other.