Chapter 1

Bella's pov

The night after my birthday disaster with Jasper and the Cullen's Edward took me into the woods and he stopped half way in and then he looked at me and said Bella what happened last night should never have happened and I said yeah I know that but Edward I'm human you and your family are vampires what did you expect.

Then Edward said yeah I know which is why me and my family are leaving and I said what no please Edward and Edward said look Bella I'm sorry but it's the only way it's the only way for you to be safe and I said no can I come with you I'll just tell Charlie that I'm going to college or something and Edward said no Bella you can't come with us.

So then I started crying and I said why Edward and Edward said where we are going it isn't a place for humans and I broke down to the ground crying as Edward said you won't even remember I exist but promise me Bella promise me that you won't do anything reckless and I said fuck you if I want to be reckless I will.

Then when I said that Edward ran off away from me and I fell to the woods ground and I cried and cried my eyes out until finally I couldn't find any more tears to cry out and so I stood up and I started getting really angry and I said I'll get you back for this one day Edward you and your family will pay.

As soon as I said that I took off running towards the meadow hoping for Victoria or Laurent to be there because I want revenge on them on them all and the only way to get it is to be changed into a vampire so that I will be stronger and faster than him and his family so that I can beat him but on my way to the meadow I felt something move inside my stomach but I ignored it and continued running to the meadow.

Did you like it. Review and comment