Chapter 19

Bella's pov

Once we got downstairs me and Anna both walked into the kitchen were we saw the rest of my kids and the others eating their breakfast which was a blood bag and so then Anna smiled and ran over to Iris and then Iris smiled and gave Anna a blood bag and Anna took it and walked over to the table were the others were.

So then I looked around and I didn't see Gavin so he must have been at work so I just tried my best to stand still and stay calm and then I said as I looked at Iris and Arthur I'm sorry for last night and Arthur said well good because we only took it off you so that you didn't get addicted like you did before.

Then I said yeah I know I'm sorry really I am and Iris said ok Bella but you do understand why we can't let you feed for 8 days right and I said yeah I understand and Iris ok good girl now if you or the kids have trouble in school don't get mad or angry ok and then me and my kids all said ok Iris and Iris smiled and said ok good now go.

So then everyone got up from the table and they all got up from the table and then they all ran out of the house and ran to school at vampire speed even the 4 of my kids ran out of the house at vampire speed and so I just laughed and said alright I'll see you later and both Iris and Arthur said ok Bella see you when you get home.

Then I smiled and said thank you and then I ran out of my house but before I left my house I snuck into the fridge and I grabbed a blood bag without Iris and Arthur funding out and then I ran to school and I didn't stop until I got there but on the way there I drunk the blood bag and it was so delicious but when the bag was done I binned it before I got to school to hide it from the others and Gavin so they didn't tell Iris and Arthur.

Did you like it. Review and comment