Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once I got back to the hotel I went to the room my kids were in and I used the key to open the door and then I pushed the door open and I walked into the room and when I walked in I saw my 4 kids all lying asleep on the bed and so I smiled and said thank god and then I walked over to the other bed and I set the 3 human changing vampires onto it one by one.

Then I took the bag of blood off of my shoulder and I went over to the fridge and I opened the fridge and I put the bag of blood into it so that it would be kept fresh for us to drink when the humans are finished their change and then I closed the fridge and as I closed the fridge I smelt something outside the hotel room and from the smell they smelt not human so it was vampires.

So then I growled and I said knowing they could hear me leave me alone and a man said we just want to talk to you and I growled and said I have 4 kids in here sleeping so leave me be and a woman said look please we just want to talk to you we don't want trouble and I thought about it for a minute and said ugh fine just no shouting got it and the man said we understand.

Then as soon as he said that I groaned and I walked over to the door and I opened it and I walked out of the hotel room and I shut the door after me and I got ready to face the vampires who now know I'm in town which I never wanted because I never thought their would be any fucking vampires in Alaska since it was such a cold and sunny town but yet again it's not sunny in the mountains.

Did you like it. Review and comment