Chapter 15

Bella's pov

I have been typing this article non stop for the last 4 hours but I still can't get the right words to put into into it and so I stand up and I get really frustrated and I slam the glass to the ground as it smash and then I shut the laptop and I went to throw it to the ground to when I hear Bella don't and then I look up and I see Iris and Arthur standing there looking at me worried.

So I said as I saw the sofa catch on fire because my powers were happening again I'm just so frustrated with everything every time I do something right I do something wrong and Iris walked over to me and took the laptop out of my arms and gave it to Arthur and then she pulled me into a hug and says I know sweetie I know but you just have to stay calm because I mean you know what happens when you don't and she pointed to the sofa.

Then I said I'm so sorry Iris I just can't control it and Iris said it's ok Bella we just need someone to teach you how to and until then you need to remain calm ok and I said ok Iris I promise I will try and Arthur said as Iris let me of me ok we need to stay in control the kids will be back soon so where is EJ, Renesmee, Anthony and Annabelle and I said calming down EJ, Renesmee and Anthony are in their rooms for being cheeky to me.

So then Iris said their usual then and I laughed and said yeah their usual Iris typical teens and Arthur laughed and said ok so if there all in their rooms where is Annabelle and I said she is in the playroom she wasn't being cheeky to me for once and Iris said wow that makes a change and I said yeah it does and then I heard the front door open and I heard the others all walk into the house talking and complaining so I knew something was up.

Did you like it. Review and comment