Chapter 11

Bella's pov

So I waited the 3 days for the 3 people to wake up and while I waited I fed my kids the blood bags in the fridge and then when the people woke up I heard them gasp and they looked around and they all looked scared and so I grabbed 3 blood bags from the fridge and I ran over to them all and I looked at them.

As I looked at them I said its ok my name is Bella and I'm a vampire and I turned the 3 of you to make you apart of my coven to help me get revenge on my ex boyfriend and his family and then I handed them each a blood bag and once they saw it they grabbed it off of me and ripped it open and I smiled.

Then as I smiled I said good drink it all you will need it and then once the blood bag was empty Iris said thank you so much Bella me or my daughter and husband never wanted to die and you have gave us another chance to live and I said your welcome ok so here's the problem I have 4 half human, half vampire kids.

So now I need to make sure you can control yourselves with them ok and Arthur said sure Bella anything and I said ok kids you can come out and so then my 4 kids walked out of the bathroom and walked over to me and then I looked at the newly turned vampires and I didn't see any thirst.

Then I said ok then I now know you all can control yourselves so that's good and then Zoey said ah Bella what are their names and I said as I pointed to my kids well that's EJ, Renesmee, Anthony and Annabelle and Iris said they are pretty names Bella and they are so cute and I said well thank you.

Did you like it. Review and comment