Chapter 7

Bella's pov

By the time I got into town I was hungry again and I wanted to feed so badly even though I knew feeding so much would be bad for me but I didn't care so I looked around town for a while and I found the perfect blood snack and so I followed her until she walked into a dark alleyway.

Then I walked up to her and I said as I looked into her eyes don't move and be quiet and just like that she did want I said and so I smiled and I said oh hell yeah I can make people do what I want that is the best power a vampire can have and as I said that I knew I shouldn't have because I saw the girl get scared.

So right thenI knew she wanted to scream but couldn't and so I just laughed and I said don't even try it nothing will work no one will hear you scream and then I bent my neck and I bit into her neck and I sucked all of her blood from her neck and I just kept getting faster and faster as I heard with my vampire hearing her heart give out.

Then once her heart stopped I removed my teeth from her neck and she fell to the ground and I snarled because I knew I couldn't have anymore until the next time I needed to feed even though I wanted more right now and so then I remembered my task so I stopped snarling.

So then I ran vampire speed towards the closest hospital to turn some members of my coven because that is how I'm going to get vampires to join my coven I'm going to turn sick people not living people just like Carlisle did for Edward.

Did you like it. Review and comment