Chapter 20

Bella's pov

Once I got to school the bell rang and so I looked around the car park and I saw my kids and the others of my coven standing at the front doors of the school talking so I walked up to them and I said everyone ready and all of them said hell yeah and I just laughed and said ok then let's go and I looked at my kids and said have a good day.

Then my kids said ok mom and then everyone ran into the school and went to their class and began the school and just as I was about to go in I was pulled back by someone and so I looked at the person who had stopped me and I saw it Gavin and I gasped and said what Gavin.

So then Gavin said come on Bella you know what Iris and Arthur said and I said what I didn't do anything and Gavin said yes you did I can smell it on you and I said smell what and Gavin whispered a blood bag and I said oh fuck you Gavin and Gavin said oh yeah well just wait until mom and dad find out about this.

Then I said no Gavin please don't I will be in so much trouble and Gavin said well you should have though about that before you fucking went and feed anyway now get to class and I said whatever and I walked away from him and ran to my first class and then after my first class I went to 3 more classes until lunch came and I went to the lunchroom to see my kids and my siblings.

Did you like it. Review and comment