Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I got to the meadow I stopped on the grass and I screamed as loud as I could GO TO HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD and then I started crying again because the meadow that I was standing in reminded me so much of him because it used to be mine and his we used to come here all the time and be alone with no one bothering us.

Then I fell to my knees as I started crying and as I started crying I heard well well look who's here and I jumped up and stop crying and I said Laurent and Laurent said my my what has you so upset and I said calming down Edward he left me and Laurent said oh my that is sad and then I said angrily I want you to turn me.

As I said that Laurent smiled and said oh no I can't that wouldn't give Victoria any pleasure and I said please I want to get even with him I want to get revenge on him and his family for leaving me the way they did and Laurent said well Bella you do know that what your asking me to do will come with a price.

Then I said confused what do you mean with a price and Laurent said well dear Bella your pregnant and if you want me to turn you then you will lose the baby and I gasped and said what no way I can't be pregnant and Laurent said well you are in fact with the size of your tummy I'd say your 8 months along.

Did you like it. Review and comment