Chapter 16

Bella's pov

Once all the kids and Gavin came into the house they all walked into the kitchen and they didn't look happy and so I said hey everyone how was you day and Hallie said not good Antonio got us all into detention and Arthur said what how and Milly said well he was being cheeky to the teaches and then we all tried to stop him but it didn't work out that way so instead we got into trouble to and so I huffed and said ok so what else.

Then Tia said well we smelt other vampires at school today and I said what no way how many and Carson said well we think about 5 or 6 we aren't sure and Iris said ok alright let's not panic just go on with time until the coven actually comes to us because if we go to the we could be starting something and all the kids and myself said ok Iris and then Arthur said ok why don't you all go upstairs and do you homework and Gavin you can watch TV.

So then all the kids said ok Arthur and Gavin sure I love tv and then Zoey said so where's the triplets and and I laughed and said EJ, Renesmee and Anthony are in their rooms for being cheeky and Annabelle is up in the playroom and then Iris said none of you go into EJ, Renesmee or Anthony's room got it and everyone said ok and ran upstairs and then I took a breath and I saw Gavin walk over to me.

Then when he got to me he put his hand on my shoulder and he said you ok sis and I said I don't know anymore I just don't know but one thing I do know is that I want to go to school tomorrow and be stuck in this goddamn house any longer and then both Iris and Arthur turned to look at me and Arthur said no Bella I don't thing that is the best thing right now I mean you and your kids can't control yourselves.

As he said that I said keeping myself calm even though I wanted to scream right now I know that Arthur but please we can control ourselves for a few hours please let us go to school please and Iris said no Bella we can't afford you, EJ, Renesmee, Anthony and Annabelle to messy up and get angry because if you do your powers will go ballistic.

So then I said yeah I know but we will have Zoey, Hallie, Milly, Tia, Antonio and Carson with us and then Gavin will be in the younger part of the school we will be ok and they will be their to help we will just feed before we go please pretty please and then I heard my 4 kids from upstairs shout yes please Iris and Arthur please please please and I laughed and said thanks kids but your all meant to be in your rooms and the playroom.

Then I heard my kids all groan and go back to the rooms they were meant to be in and then Iris said looking at me ok fine you and the kids can go but just promise us that if you feel mad or angry you will get out of that school and get into the woods and feed or go to someone from the family ok and I said ok Iris I will and then my 4 kids upstairs all shouted from the rooms they were in ok Iris we promise and so I just laughed.

Did you like it. Review and comment