Chapter 18

Bella's pov

When it was morning I got off of my bed and I went over to my wardrobe and I opened it and I pulled out my black dress and black pumps and I got changed out of yesterday's clothes and I put my new clothes on and then I went over to my dressing table and I grabbed my phone and then I grabbed my school bag and I walked out of my room and went to my kids rooms.

Then I went inside EJ's room and told him to get downstairs and he said alright mom and he walked out of his room and ran downstairs and then I went into Nessie's room and I said alright sweetie it's time for school and Nessie smiled at me and say ok mom and ran out of her room and ran downstairs and so then I walked to Anthony's room.

So then when I got into Anthony's room I said baby you ready and Anthony said yes mom and he ran out of his room and ran downstairs like the others and so then I walked into Annabelle's room and I said you ready baby girl and Anna said looking at me momma I'm nervous and I said as I walked over to her bed and sat down and pulled her into a hug I know sweetie I know and to tell you the truth so am I so shall we just bare it and be brave and go to school.

So then Anna smiled and hugged me back and then she let go and said ok mom but is it true what mommy Iris and daddy Arthur said and I said what's that babe and Anna said they said that daddy could be at school and I said yes baby girl it's true but no matter what I won't let then get to you and Anna said so you won't leave us like he and his family did.

Then I said as I missed her forehead of course not princess I would never do that and Annabelle said ok mommy thank you and I said your welcome my sweet sweet girl and so then me and Annabelle both stood up from the bed and we both ran out of her room and ran downstairs to my other kids and the others of the coven.

Did you like it. Review and comment