Chapter 25

Bella's pov

We fought and fought with the Volturi for hours and it felt like days because it was taking longer to kill them longer than I thought it would because every time we killed more just came and so in the end we all just started using our powers and with my powers I was a anger freak so when I get angry my powers go mad.

So then I ended up bringing thunder and lighting down from the sky and lighting some vampires on fire and I ended up using my mind power with my hands to rip the vampires apart and I used my fire power to set them on fire and I think really when the fight was over all the vampires were dead even Aro, Cauis and Marcus that I killed the lot of them because my powers were so good.

Then when the fight was completely finished we all started cheering and my kids ran over to me and hugged me and then Anthony said so mommy does that mean we are free now and I smiled and said yes son yes it does and all my kids smiled and hugged me even more and so I gave up and I used hugged them back.

So then I said I love you I love you all and my 4 kids all said yes mom we love you to and so the once we had finished we all went back to my house even the Cullen's and we all lived as one big coven so now the Cullen coven and the swan coven were now one big coven called the Cullen Swan coven all we lived like that for the rest of our vampire lives which was really cool and we didn't have anymore vampire problems.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment