Chapter 6

Bella's pov

Once I got into Alaska I went to a hotel and I parked my car and I turned it off and I said ok let's go kids and so then all of us got out of the car and we all went into a hotel room even though I hadn't paid for it which I didn't care about and I opened the hotel door and all of us walked inside and I shut the door behind us and I said ok kids everyone onto the bed please.

Then they all said ok momma and they ran over to the bed and sat down on it and then Anthony said momma what's wrong and I said as I looked at my beautiful children nothing baby but I need you all to stay in this hotel room and go to sleep for a little bit while momma goes and gets the first members of her coven so that she can keep you all and herself safe ok.

So then Renesmee said ok but momma what about humans won't they like know we are on our own and I said no they won't not if you all stay in this room and not make any noise and EJ said ok momma we will not make any noise and I said ok baby boy and I looked at my kids and I said remember listen to EJ he's in charge while I'm gone and then my kids all groaned but EJ smiled.

Then I just laughed and said be good and get some rest please and everything will be ok I promise and if your really good after I get us new members we will all go hunting with them ok and all my kids shouted YEAH WE ARE HUNGRY then I said ok then remember EJ is in charge and up no fighting ok.

So then all my kids said sure momma and I smiled and said ok good and then I walked out of the hotel room and I shut and locked the door behind me and I ran into the town using very fast vampire speed faster than a normal vampire I know that maybe that was my power but then again every vampire has a main power I mean he did.

Did you like it. Review and comment