Welcome to the family baby Coulter

This is going to be a very short chapter, because I'm going camping with one of my best friends on thursday and my chromebook is being taken in for repair now.

We left off, At Rosemary 9 centremeters dilated. In the middle of an agonising contraction. Rosemary was now in another contraction, suffering more than the last. Hour by hour past, and I found myself falling asleep by her side. Lee told me to go get some sleep at Abigail's and he would come get me if I was needed. I set up a bed in the spare room and headed downstairs. I said a prayer for Rosemary while I waited for Jack to come and collect Thomas and Ayda. Abigail had fed Thomas some chicken nuggets for tea, and had mashed some pumpkin for Ayda.

5 minutes later :
Jack had come to collect Ayda and Thomas, and I was upstairs getting into bed. The sunset faded as the moon rose, and I watched the clouds disappear and the stars shone bright. I thought about Rosemary, up until my eyelids closed heavily. At two O'clock that morning, Lee violently shook me awake. "Elizabeth, let's go, She's about to push!" I sat up and slipped out of bed, putting on shoes and wrapping my shawl around my shoulders. I followed Lee back up Main street to the infirmary. Rosemary lay there in pain, Carson at the foot of her bed. I grabbed her hand for encouragement. And it was time for her to  push. She squeezed both Lee's and my hand. Soon her baby was born. Lee cut the cord, And I caught sight of their little girl.

"Welcome to the Coulter family baby!" Rosemary kissed her head

"Welcome to the Coulter family baby!" Rosemary kissed her head. Lee kissed his baby's forehead and then his wife's.

"Time of birth 2:28am Tuesday 15.1.1918." Carson began writing her birth certificate. "What is her name?" Carson asked. "Sarah Jane Coulter" Lee answered without looking up. The moment was happy and bright, until Rosemary yelped in pain again. "Carson! What's happening to her?" "I'll ask you two to get out of the way for a moment. Apparently, Rosemary's not done yet. Rosemary, you need to start pushing again." From the other side of the room, I could hear her panting heavily and the grunting through pushes. I heard cries from both the new baby, and Rosemary before both Lee and I rushed over. "Time of birth, 2:40am Tuesday 15.1.1918. What is her name?" "Rosemary, what was the other name we had picked out again?" "Her name is Claire Brielle Coulter, Carson." "Great! I'll leave you two, to your babies." "Thankyou Carson." Rosemary sat up, resting on the headrest, holding her babies. She decided to dress them up in their first outfits. I congratulated them again, and started heading for home.

When I got home I locked the door behind me and climbed into bed with Jack

When I got home I locked the door behind me and climbed into bed with Jack. "Have they had their baby yet?" Jack asked sleepily. "Yes. Yes Jack they have! A little baby girl, called Sarah Jane, and her twin. Claire Brielle. Not even Rosemary knew they were having two little girls. He wriggled around to face me. We stayed up talking a little while longer until the pair of us couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. My husband was the last thing I saw that night, except for the inside of my eyelids. We both fell asleep in eachothers arms.