A Quick Note *CLOSED*

I shouldn't be laughing at this picture^^

Hi everybody!

It's me the author again.

I'm about to tell you something that's going to make you all want to stab me with pitchforks and sacrifice me to Camilo's dancing rats...but here it goes.

...The last chapter is coming soon.

Please don't kill me T-T

It's not that I've gotten bored with the book or anything, I absolutely love(d) writing this Encanto fanfiction! You guys are the sweetest most amazing people ever, and I love each and every one of you so so much. (I still can't get over how fast the number of reads is growing)

The main reason that this book will be coming to a close soon is simply because it's just reaching the end of the story. And before you type in the comments, 'Emma, can you make a part two?' The answer is no at the moment.

I never planned for this to be a long over-arching story, I just wanted to write something sweet and simple about the amazingness known as Cami-
I mean Encanto.

I never planned on making this a super long story because I'm already drowning in homework, tests, and the overall heck-hole known as school, but soon I'll be auditioning for our school's spring musical, which will take up any possible free time. I don't want to keep going on with the story and not be able to write and leave you guys without a ending, because I know how much it sucks to get into a fan fiction only for the writer to stop updating. I promise I'm not calling anyone out, I'm guilty of this too 😅 (shout-out to the MLB fandom who have been waiting almost a year for me to update)

So again, I'm going to finish the story for you guys, and for the time being, there will not be a part 2. (Maybe one day)

So that leads me to the part where I tell you guys some good news so the ending can be as great as possible!

I'm planning on dedicating a bit of the ending to Camilo and (Yn)'s future together, so if you have any suggestions/things you'd like to see please let me know here ⬇️

💛🧡Suggestions🧡💛

I'll consider just about anything, including proposals, wedding, cute interactions between the two, kids names/gifts, etc.

The only thing I ask is that you please don't suggest anything super complex that would require several chapters to cover, and/or any type of smut.

I'll say it again,
Thankyou so much for your endless support and love, you guys are amazing!

I appreciate all of you more then you'll ever know💛🧡