Chapter 1

September 5, 2011

First day back at school. Yay. I'd walk into my school to see all the teachers acting like they were nice and sweet until the second week began. I'd see everyone jumping up and down about how they were one year older and see the seniors messing with the freshmen. And I'd see my friends all huddled up talking. Nothing was fun about the first day back.

"HEYY!!!!!!" yelled my best friend Skylar as she came bouncing up to me with her bubbly face and huge round eyes.

"Hey." I replied as she pulled me into one of her SUPER BIG and LONG hugs. Just as I was about to push her away, our bell rang. I was not a "hug" person. Walking as slowly as I could, I went to my classroom.

I walked in to find everyone was already there and were staring at me. Embarrassed, I quietly walked to my seat and sat down quietly. The rest of the period was boring and I couldn't WAIT to leave the room, so when the bell finally rang, I made sure I was the first to leave. I ran down the halls as fast as I could go and bumped into a dude that made me drop all my books and fall.

"Watch where you're going!!!!" I shouted with a red face as I reached down and grabbed all my books. I guess you could say I wasn't a friendly person. My entire day went as slowly as it POSSIBLY could and by the end of the day, I was basically dragging my entire body to my car. As I was about to get into my car, and drive home, the same guy I bumped into showed up.

He held a piece of paper out to me. I examined it and saw that it was mine and I must've lost it when we bumped into each other. I mumbled a small 'thank you' and watched as he ran back towards the school.