Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the last chapter was kinda long... Well... longer than normal. Just wanted to remind you guys that CupCup, AND jellybelly2525 are awesome, and you should read their stories. :)

http://www.wattpad.com/user/jellybelly2525

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Cupcup

THANKS BYE!!! Enjoy this chapter, wonderful children who came into my chocolate factory!! :)

September 28, 2011

Skylar had broken up with her boyfriend a few days ago. Now, she had a new one. Named... Devin? I think? He wasn't much better, though. I always thought that Skylar never truly liked any of her boyfriends. Well.. she did really like this one guy. She dated him just last year, but he broke up with her for someone else. A skank who begs for attention.

Anyways, here she was with Devin. Her in his lap--making out. Same old same old. Tyler walked up to me with a small wave. I stared at him like he was crazy.

"What?" I asked rudely, as he stared into my eyes.

He shook his head as if to say "nothing". And I wondered if he ever went through days without talking.

"If it's nothing, WHY are you here?" I asked impatiently.

He shrugged.

I sighed and said quietly, "We aced our project."

He nodded his head and smiled a little bit while giving me a thumbs-up.

"Do you want to sit? You're just standing there in the aisle..." I said quietly while biting my lip.

He shook his head and turned to walk away. Why the hell did he come in the first place? Quiet people drove me CRAZY.

"HEY! HEY! GET A ROOM!" someone yelled in the crowd, as a grape flew over my head and in-between Skylar and Devin. He took it, stuck it in her mouth, and kept kissing her while she giggled loudly. I turned away once more.

When school was over, I hurried home and checked the mail. Money from my dad. Of course. He WOULD do EXACTLY this. I took the money, and shoved it into my jacket pocket and went inside. I threw my backpack onto the floor and jumped into my bed all cozy.

I woke up when I heard the doorbell and knocking. It was raining outside. When I opened the door, I saw Tyler standing there, wet, with no umbrella. He was shivering like crazy.

"Are you crazy?! Why'd you come here without an umbrella? And why are you here in the first place?!" I yelled in distress whiling pulling at my hair.

He shrugged his shoulders and by now I really wasn't annoyed with it anymore.

"You could go sit." I said with just a little bit or irritation in my voice. "I'll get some... hot chocolate, and a blanket or something... Why are you here?" I asked once more.

He shrugged and stared blankly at me. Annoyed once more that he never bothered to talk, I went into the kitchen and go his hot chocolate, then raced upstairs to get a blanket. I placed the hot chocolate on the table and then wrapped the blanket around his shoulders and then looked into his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked when he finally stopped shivering.

This time, he didn't shrug. He just shook his head as if to say that it didn't matter why.

Sighing, I shook my head in reply, yawned, and then said, "Well, I'm going to bed. When the rain dies down, you can leave. If you're tired, just.. sleep on the couch." He nodded as I walked up the stairs leaving him alone with just the hot chocolate and the blanket wrapped around his body.

September 29, 2011

I woke up with a stretch and a yawn. I took a glance at my alarm clock and saw that it was only 4 AM, and I still had a few hours to sleep. Realizing how dry my mouth was, I walked downstairs to get some water. Then, I saw Tyler on the couch, huddled up with the blanket and still shivering. My eyes shifted to the outside and I saw that it was still raining---and it was coming down even harder than it was before he came here. I rubbed my eyes and went to the supply closet to get another blanket. I came back downstairs and draped it over him, and after a few minutes, he had finally stopped shivering. Feeling satisfied, I walked back upstairs and went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, Tyler was gone and all that was left were the folded blankets.