𝟻𝟸 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

hiskarma 10h ❇️

saiyaandior replied to your story: YESSSSS!!! 😍

thatgirldanny replied to your story: Awww 🥺💕

nalakhaliaa replied to your story: Love this for you shawt 🤧😍

xclusivelee replied to your story: 🥺😍😍😍

saiyaandior 3h

"I'm a girlfriend and shit damn

"I'm a girlfriend and shit damn." I smiled looking at my promise ring.

"Why you put it on yo close friends? Why you didn't alert these niggas?" Dominic looked at me crazy.

"I post you publicly all the time stop acting like that."

"When we were single."

"You're being dramatic, you know I love you fat butt."

He gave me a look not saying anything, and I looked back at him smiling.

"Let's go." He shook his head walking out the room.

I laughed picking up my bag and following him as we walked out the apartment and he locked the door, before grabbing my hand leading the way out.

"You want me to post you 'cause I'll do it." I said making him look at me and not say anything.

"Say something." He looked at the elevator still not saying anything.

Is he doing too much or am I wrong?
Am I the problem?
Hell nah.

Once the elevator opened we walked on and he pressed the button for the garage.

"King."

"Chill out." He mugged popping me in the mouth.

"Nigga don't pop me fuck wrong with you." I mugged him.

Dominic laughed leading the way to the car once the doors opened, when we got close he unlocked it opening the door for me helping me in the car.