𝟸 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

It was lunch and I was trying to find Lee to tell her what happened so I can cool down, but her ass was no where to be found.

Now I just need to find me a table to plug in my earphones and ignore the rest of the world.

"Karma hold up!" That Mariah girl yelled walking up to me.

"Yes?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well damn, you mad at me too?" She laughed.

See now she need to hurry up 'cause I feel like she wasting my time.

"Hey look, I'm gone catch you later because I'm a little irritated and don't need to be bothered." I said slowly backing up from ole' girl.

I turned around and pulled my earphones out before anyone else try to talk to me.

"Where to sit?" I thought looking around, I felt an arm go over my shoulder and I turned to see the boy that helped me.

"You look a little lost." He smirked looking down at me.

"Tryna figure out where to sit and I have no idea."

"Come sit with me outside at the tables." He nudged me.

"I don't do the big groups, so I'm good." I said patting his shoulder.

"Nah none of that just you and me."

"Okay fine." I agreed since I still couldn't find no where to sit, and Lee still hasn't popped up yet.

Everyone kept stopping him saying wassup and turns out his name is Andre, remember that for next time.

"You seem well known around here sir." I said looking up at him.

"I have been going here since forever and always won the football games." I nodded following him outside to an empty table.

"So what's your life story Karma?" He asked sitting down.

"Well you know the typical, my dad left and never came back, fighting a lot, in and out of jail, and selling drugs. You know same old, same old." I said shrugging trying to look so serious, he looked so stuck and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'm just playing breathe." I laughed.

"Girl I thought ya ass was really serious I was stuck for a moment, but really tell me your story." He chuckled.

"Nothing really, I actually never had a relationship with my dad, raised by my grandma in the city and just started living out here with my mom, and now I'm here. Nothing too exciting really." I shrugged.

"Cool, so you single or you got a nigga?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said side eyeing him.

"It's just a question to get to know you shawty nothing crazy."

"Mhh well if you must know I'm single and living my best life." I danced singing the song in my head.

He just sat there nodding staring at me and it made me tense, I feel uncomfortable when people stare.

"Why you staring I got something on my face or something?" I asked tryna wipe my face.

"Nah, you're just really beautiful." he smiled still staring at me.

"Thanks Andre." I smiled looking down, he looked like he had something else to say but the bell ended up ringing signaling lunch was over.

"Want me to walk you to class?" He stood up grabbing his backpack and I did the same.