𝟷𝟾 🕷

2 weeks later....

Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴄ

Lil mama❣️ why you not here at school in class 🥺

Bestfriendd 💙 I'm omw

Lil mama❣️ hurry because Mariah not here either and I don't wanna be bored in art

"Man fuck." I mumbled putting my phone up hurrying to try to put my clothes on.

"Why you rushing?"

"I gotta get to school." I grabbed my shoes.

"What Karma texted you?" I shook my head grabbing my phone and keys getting ready to walk out.

"Can I ride with you?"

"Mann c'mon hurry up."

~

Karma

"Where's Mariah?" My classmate Amy asked.

"I don't think she coming today." I shrugged leaning back on the wall closing my eyes.

We were standing by the door waiting for the bell to ring, right now I was extremely bored, and wanted to go home and sleep.

"Wake up." I opened my eyes seeing Dominic walk in the door smirking.

"Best you're here!" I jumped on him hugging him tightly.

"Hi, lil mama." He chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Where were you I was so bored." I pouted laying my head on his shoulder.

"I was taking care of something. You not gon get down?" I shook my head rubbing his chin and he started rubbing small circles on my back.

"Y'all so cute." Amy cooed making me cover my face and he laughed.

"Why you blushing?" He chuckled.

"I'm black you can't see me blush." We laughed and the bell rang making everyone walkout.

"Where we going?" He asked walking.

"Basketball courts." He nodded heading that way and we got stopped a couple of times by people saying we were cute.

"Why you smell like that?"

"Smell like what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know you just smell like a female."

"Probably smelling yourself or my moms."

"Well then it gotta be ya moms cause' I don't wear perfume, sir." He shrugged walking up to the table where everybody was at.

"Mariah!" I jumped down hugging her.

"Hey, sis." She laughed hugging me.

"And where were you?" I pushed her.

"I overslept and just got here."

"Lil mama I'm finna go over there with the boys." I nodded walking over to hug him.

"Gimme a kiss." I smirked. He laughed leaning down kissing my lips before going over to the other table with his friends.

"Y'all getting cozy." Lee smirked.

"Right, y'all finally made it official?" Danny looked at me.

"Nah that's still just my bestfriend." I smiled.

"Mhm, I believe you." Lee side-eyed me.

"Anyways it feels good outside, I'm happy in a good mood, and they playing music today yesss." I dragged twerking.