𝟽 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"Let's go out tonight." Nala said as we walked through the mall.

Right now me, Nala, Saiyaan, Lee, Mariah, and Danny were all hanging out trying to figure out what we should do after this and of course Nala wants to do something that involves being out the house.

"Like what?" Me and Sai said in unison looking at her.

"Nothing crazy, we could just get dressed up a little and all go out to eat and have fun." She shrugged.

For once something she wanted to do sounded reasonable and was a good idea.

"I'm down." Lee nodded.

"Me too." Danny and Mariah agreed.

"Well looks like we're going out." I shrugged.

"Aww yay our first girls night out together." Nala started cheesing and clapping.

I laughed shaking my head, but no doubt it did sound fun.

"Damn Friday you had us at a party, yesterday I was with Andre, and today we going out. I've never been out of the house so much in my life." I said shaking my head as we walked towards the food court.

"Man and I'm surprised auntie even let you out so much like this." Sai said.

"Girl it's my senior year, she letting me live it up and even if she wasn't I'm gon live it up cause' I'm grown." I side eyed her.

"Yea mhm you won't tell her that though." Nala looked at me.

"You damn right."

"When I met your mom she seemed nice." Lee said looking at me and that made me, Sai, and Nala laugh.

"Girl don't let her fool you, we are in an abusive relationship that man is far from nice." I chuckled shaking my head.

"I know you did not just call my auntie no man." Sai bust out laughing.

"I shole' did and don't give a fuck."

"You ain't shit." Nala shook her head.

I chuckled and walked over to Panda Express wanting to get some orange chicken.

"Here take my bags and find a table while I order my food." Sai nodded and grabbed my stuff.

"Hold on I'm coming with you cause' I want some of they honey walnut shrimp." Mariah said walking over to me.

We walked in the line together waiting for it to be our turn to order.

"Are y'all like real cousins or just super close?" Mariah asked.

"Our moms knew each other since they were our age, so we all just grew up with each other." She nodded and it was my turn next to order.

"Hi can I get a medium sized orange chicken." I ordered.

"Just orange chicken or do you want something else?" The lady asked.

"Just the orange chicken." She nodded making my order and then walked over to the register.

"That'll be 8.90."

"Okay." Just as I was about to pull my money out I seen someone else pay for it.

"Don't worry I got it Lil mama." Dominic winked at me.

"I don't need you to pay for my food." I side eyed him before smiling and taking my food from the lady.

"I know but I wanted to, you could say thank you."