𝟷𝟹 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"That was definitely on some lifetime movie mess." I said to Nala as we talked about the movie Secret Obsession on Netflix.

"She was just dumb." Nala shook her head.

"Just limping around, and then that nigga stayed busting somebody over the head." My mom joined in.

"When he busts her over the head with that rock." Nala bust out laughing.

I shook my head laughing, this bitch ain't shit.

"What y'all about to do?" My mom asked.

"I gotta go home and do some homework." Nala sighed.

"I'm going over to Lee's house." I shrugged.

"I don't remember you asking me if you can go."

"I asked you last night and you literally said I don't care." I looked at her crazy.

"Must've asked me when I was half sleep."

"No, you looked me dead in my face with yo eyes wide open."

"Girl bye." She waved me off.

"Auntie be killing me." Nala laughed.

"She a whole clown." I shook my head before feeling something hit my head.

"Say something else." My mom mugged and I saw she threw the remote while Nala sat there with her mouth opened.

"Psycho." I held my head getting up going to the kitchen.

"I'll show you psycho!"

"Girl gone." I mumbled grabbing water out the refrigerator and heading upstairs to my room.

"You good?" Nala walked in my room closing my door.

"Yo crazy ass auntie gets on my damn nerves, I don't like that lady." I rolled my eyes picking my phone up.

"Y'all so damn bipolar it's ridiculous." She shook her head.

"That's her abusive ass."

"Mhm but I'm finna go so see you later hoe." She walked over hugging me and left.

I decided to start getting ready to leave, pulling out a white tank crop, some distressed ripped jeans, and my all-white high top vans.

I grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom to take a shower, getting in I quickly washed up before getting out grabbing my stuff and heading back to my room.

"I'm about to leave so make sure you lock the house up and set the alarm." My mom said making me nod and sit down and start lotioning up.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To mind my business and I advise you to do the same thing." She mugged before walking out.

"Do too much." I mumbled putting my outfit on.

Walking over to my desk I sat down and looked in the mirror before brushing my hair in a low ponytail.

"I should take a picture." I said to myself before grabbing my phone and moving my mirror by the window taking a couple of pictures.

@Hiskarma