𝟸𝟻 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"Chris go away." I laughed.

"Nah we had plans today, so c'mon let's go."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you and yo bitch was acting crazy yesterday."

"Ain't nobody worried about that damn girl let's go." He grabbed my arm.

"If you ain't worried about her go shoot her right now."

"What?" He looked at me crazy.

"Go shoot her right now, I didn't stutter my nigga."

"I'm not finna go shoot that girl Milani the hell wrong with you."

"Aight at least run her over then." I shrugged.

"Yo ass is crazy." He shook his head.

"See you still fuckin' with her."

"Because I won't shoot or run her over means I'm messing with her?" He said slowly like he didn't understand.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Maaaan get the fuck on." He waved me off.

"Chris bye 'cause you did the most flipping shit over when I wouldn't block a nigga." I looked him up and down.

"That was different." He said making me look at him crazy.

"How- you know what bye you gotta goooo, if you ain't bout to shoot that bitch or run her over get outt." I laughed walking to the door.

"Milani quit playing." He chuckled.

"You gon shoot her?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"Run her over?"

"No."

"Knock her head off her shoulders at least?"

"Aight maybe."

"Maybe?" I scrunched my face up.

"Yes maybe." He chuckled rubbing his hand down his face.

"Let's go then." I said grabbing my jacket and wallet.

"Yo ass is crazy oh my god." He looked at me.

"Chris it's yo fault I'm like this now come on before I change my mind." I set the alarm before opening the door.

"Don't put that shit on me psycho." He mumbled eyeing me as he walked out.

"Get slapped." I mugged him closing the door and locking up.

I followed him to the car and he unlocked it opening the door for me.

"You really was tryna have my ass catch a charge." He shook his head looking at me.

"I mean you could shoot her dead, and who would know besides me I'm not gon snitch." I shrugged getting in the car.

"You need help." He poked my forehead before closing my door and going around to get in.

"Okay, but we still finna pull up on this bitch so you can knock her head off her shoulders."

"No, we're about to go get pizza and head back to my place and watch movies. Doesn't that sound fun?" He smiled before pulling off.

"It would've been better to see this bitch head spin around." I mumbled pulling out my phone going to Instagram.

Jabrea.a

a