𝟷𝟻 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"Wake yo ass up." I felt a smack on my ass.

"Ouch bitch." I sat up mugging.

"Fuck you just call me?" Dominic looked at me crazy.

"King leave me alone." I laid back down throwing the cover over my head.

"Call me out my name again Karma."

"Shut up."

"Girl get yo ass up." He yanked the cover off of me making me groan.

"King leave me the hell alone! Sick of ya fuckin shit dude."

"Mhm I don't give a fuck, get up, take a shower and put some clothes on." He walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes grabbing the cover again and turned over trying to go back to sleep.

"Karma get up now!"

"It's too damn early leave me alone!" I yelled back at him.

"It's three in the afternoon wake up."

"Ughhh I hate it here!" I snatched the cover off and stood up but soon regretted as I started to feel lightheaded.

Going to the bathroom I started up the shower, I walked out going to the closet grabbing a towel and a rag.

"Dominic, you got Tylenol?"

"It's downstairs in the kitchen, the cabinet that's by the wall." I nodded going back in the bathroom stripping out my clothes and hopping in.

I got out after a good twenty minutes wrapping my towel around and walked over to the mirror grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste brushing my teeth.

Once I was done I walked out into the room and opened the first drawer grabbing my baby oil, a pair of his briefs and some socks.

I opened the other and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and went to his closet and grabbed his red sweater.

"You want a bagel?" Dominic asked walking in the room looking down at his phone.

"Yea, cream cheese on both sides.."

"And strawberry jam on one, I know." He walked out closing the door.

After I was done moisturizing I put the clothes on and went downstairs.

"How you clean up that fast?" I asked looking around seeing everything was back the way it was and everything was clean.

"You serious?" He looked at me crazy.

I was confused and nodded making him start to laugh.

"After everybody left, yo friends and my boys stayed back and we all cleaned up before everyone went they separate ways."

"I don't remember that shit at all." I walked in the kitchen seeing my bagel on a paper towel with the Tylenol and a water bottle sitting on the counter.

"If you don't remember that then you must not remember what happened last night." He looked at me smirking as he walked in the kitchen.

I took a bite of the bagel before looking over at him with my eyebrow raised.

"We went to sleep.... right?" I stopped chewing looking at him.

"You really don't remember what happened right before that?" He asked still smirking.

"We fucked? Lord have mercy Jesus no I'm so sorry for my sins." I said making him bust out laughing.

"Dominic that shit is not funny oh my godddd." I dragged.