𝟹𝟸 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

Hiskarma

❤️: 8.1k 💬: 3.2k
Hiskarma: Dominic took this and I look good, so it had to be posted . 🥴

"Aye, you doing something tonight?" King asked me.

"Not that I know of why?"

"Come to my game tonight."

"And how much is that?" I raised my eyebrow looking at him.

"I think like 7 or 8 dollars." He shrugged.

"First you telling me last minute the day of, and second you got this 7 or 8 dollars for me to go." I stuck my hand out.

"I didn't bring cash today, just my card."

"Welp looks like I won't be coming, better ask your girlfriend."

"I don't talk to her anymore, she was insecure and always thinking I was cheating with you." He shook his head.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you." I shrugged looking at him.

"C'mon lil mama, it's my last game just come, for me, your bestfriend, and fake husband." He tugged at my arm.

"Boy that fake husband shit is dead, and I don't know how you expect me to go without paying them to get in." I laughed.

"You really not gone come?"

"No, I don't have money to get in Dominic, and you just told me about it."

"Aight." This nigga really looked like his feelings were hurt.

"Dominic I know you not upset."

"Nah, I'm straight." He shrugged.

"Look I would've tried to come if you would've told me before, but you telling me during last period and we finna leave." I tilted my head looking at him.

"It's coo lil mama." The bell rang and everybody started packing up to leave.

I watched King stand up and grab his bag walking out the class, sighing I stood up grabbing my stuff and walked out.

"What wrong with him?" Lee asked walked up to me.

"He hurt 'cause I told him I couldn't come to his game."

"Why you can't go?"

"I don't have cash to give them folks 7 dollars."

"You could've gone to get cash yesterday."

"Girl he just told me about it in class." I looked at her.

"Then that's his fault." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Exactly, but I'ma go if I get 7 dollars by then."

"You going to get some cash?"

"Oh no honey, I'm not spending my money, finna get it from somebody else tuh." I chuckled.