𝟺𝟶 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"They too lit." Brandon laughed.

"This ain't even nothing." King shook his head as they stood there watching.

Fuck, got a big ass mouth

"Face to face with it, can't be beefing through no FaceTime, cool with all the thugs since my nigga taught me gang signs!" Nala yelled.

"Bad bitch, bitches be like where the fuck your waistline?" Lee started recording.

"Body like a pornstar he fuck me like he fresh out, could've fucked yo friend but I heard he got a big mouth!" I got all in the camera.

"He want pieces of this pussy buy a big house, big Benz, Forgiatos when I go to pull out." Saiyaan got in with me.

"Big racks, know he be upset I make him pull out."

At this point y'all we were fucked up, only ones still sane are Lee and Danny 'cause they have to drive to the hotel.

"Y'all still ain't ready to go?" King asked.

"One more song and we're out of here my guy." I smiled at him.

And just like that, All Me came on.

"Never had a moment." I sang looking at him.

Where I ever questioned ya

I nodded making a face still looking at him.

You already know that, I ain't never stressed with ya

"Almost all the time." I laughed.

"Got me fucked up." He shook his head.

"If you haven't noticed, I am at best my best with ya."

"This bitch staring at King like she wanna eat him." Sai laughed.

"I doo, I hate when we're apart 'cause I love me around ya, embraced all my flaws when you didn't have to." I sang.

King pulled his phone out and took a picture of me.

"Look at my new wallpaper." He smirked turning the phone around.

" He smirked turning the phone around

"Come here." I grabbed his hand pulling him towards me.

"What you on?" He chuckled looking down at me.

"I wanna be on you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Uh uhn, don't get nasty yet we still have the hotel turn up." Mani said making King laugh.

"Speaking of, you know the hotel has two rooms right? One with two beds for them, and one bed for us in the other room."

"You know I'm not staying right?"