𝟷 🐾

Okay so before you read let me just say the first few chapters may start off a little wonky since I wrote those years ago, but it gets better so just bare with ya girl and enjoy . ☺️
_______________

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"First day of school, we got this bitch." I said to myself looking in the mirror going over my outfit.

"Karma c'mon before yo ass late to school!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Here I come!" I yelled, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Ma why did I have to transfer again, when I can just catch Bart?" I asked grabbing myself a water.

"Because ain't nobody finna pay for you to go back and forth from Antioch to San Francisco everyday." She said looking at me crazy.

"Yea yeah." I mumbled.

"You ready nigga?" She asked grabbing her keys.

"Yup, lets go." I walked out to the car as she set the alarm and locked up the house.

My first day at Antioch high and boy am I nervous, I hate being in new areas and being around a bunch of new people I don't know.

This year I'll just keep to myself and focus on school with no distractions.

"We're here." my mom said pulling my earphone out.

There it was, Antioch High with all these unknown kids sitting outside talking.

"Here goes nothing." I thought to myself

"Be good, love you!" my mom said driving off.

"Love you too." I said in a whisper.

I took a deep breath and walked inside the school getting a lot of looks making me tense.

I headed straight for the office to get my new schedule, and as soon as I opened the door this girl walked out bumping my shoulder.

"Excuse you hoe the fuck." I said mugging her as she just kept walking, she lucky I didn't catch her damn face.

Ugly ass hair in her head.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" The lady at the desk asked me.

"Um, I'm new here and came to get my schedule." I said.

"Ahh okay what's your name honey and I can print it right out for you?"

"Karma Paul."

"And here you go, your first class is English but they're still working on that classroom so you're meeting in the library." She told me handing me my schedule.

"Okay." I walked out heading to the library but remembered I have no idea where I was going.

"Aye, can you help me to the library?" I asked this tall brown skin boy standing by the stairs.

"Yea just go down these stairs and go straight ahead and it's to your left." He said looking me up and down.

"Thanks boo." I smiled.

"You new here? Cause' I never seen ya pretty ass around here before." He licked his lips.

"Actually I am, just moved out here from the city."

"Ahh a city girl huh, and you one of the pretty ones." He said rubbing his chin.

"Yessir but let me get to this class, see you around." I said flipping my hair walking away.