𝟷𝟼 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"School in two days thank god cause' I'm tired of seeing you around this house and not doing nothing." My mom said.

"You know you love seeing me shawt." I blew a kiss at her and she act like she dodged it scrunching her face up.

"Don't be blowing kisses at me." I shook my head laughing.

"Can I go over Sai house?"

"How you getting there?" She looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"You."

"Ha! Girl me, drive to the city, in that traffic? That was funny." She laughed.

"Ma stop playing c'mon, you can even go see grandma." I smiled hugging her.

"You need to get you a license and maybe even a car cause' I'm not about to keep driving you everywhere."

"Soo, that's a yes?"

"Yea, hurry up and get ready before I change my mind."

"Yayy, thank you mama." I ran upstairs into my room getting ready.

                   Bestfriendd 💙
            would like to FaceTime...

"Holaaa." I smiled answering the phone setting it up on my dresser.

"Wassup lil mama."

"Whatcha doin?" I asked looking for a pair of sweats.

"Wishing you would stop playin' but what you got going on?" He chuckled.

"Ahaha ain't nobody playing and getting ready to go to Sai house."

"I tell you I like you and ask you to be my girl and you be tryna act like you ain't feeling a nigga." He straight-faced me.

"I told you I don't want to just hop in a relationship with you, but we can take it slow." I grabbed the phone looking at him crazy.

"Don't nobody want to take things slow, want you to be mine like yesterday."

"Yeah no, all them hoes you got and shit tuh, and I'm nowhere ready to be in a relationship."

"I don't even have hoes." He mumbled mugging me.

"Yeah aight, and my mama white." I nodded putting my phone down and started doing my hair.

"Girl whatever, but you still mine, we already married and shit it's done."

"Nah boo we barely in the talking stage. You know what the talking stage is?"

"What?"

"No hoes, just me and you, and don't be telling anybody cause' I don't need niggas in my business."

"You acting like I'm gon cheat on you or something."

"I mean who knows, but just remember I cheat back." I smiled putting my head in the camera.

"Bye Karma." He hung up making me bust out laughing shaking my head.

Once I finished my hair I decided to take some pictures.

@Hiskarma