𝟻𝟼 🕷

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"Seriously, like for real my nigga." I pushed past him walking in his place.

"How did you get here?" King closed the door looking confused.

"That doesn't matter right now." I looked at him like he was dumb.

"Karma it's-"

"Dominic Makai Rose King if you think I really give a fuck about what time it is right now... you don't see me texting and calling you?"

"Man my phone died." He rubbed down his face taking a breath.

I nodded pulling out my phone and went to my call log pressing his name looking at him while the phone rung.

Mine by Beyoncé also known as my ringtone started playing confirming that my calls are indeed coming through and his phone not dead.

"So you wanna lie again or just want to tell me why you were with Tori?" I hung up putting my phone down just ready to swing soon as he part his lips to lie.

"Who said she was with me?" He raised his eyebrow and I swung trying to knock that shit off.

"That's how you wanna act after one disagreement? Run and be with the next bitch huh? You could've KEPT doing that while you were single why finally ask me to be your girlfriend just to keep doing what you want huh?" I kept swinging in between each question.

"Like what the fuck do you get out of making me look stupid, that shit must excite you or sumn!" At this point I was just swinging and crying letting my emotions get the best of me per usual.

"Karma chill out! I ain't do shit with that girl watch out man." He grabbed my arms getting in my face.

"It doesn't matter, it's the principle of you just being in the presence of a bitch you used to fuck with just because we got into it."

"It wasn't like that."

"So pleaseee enlighten me on what it was like because let it be the other way around and I were to still link with Chris 'cause I'm mad at you." I pushed him off of me.

"I had to clear my head and calm down, what was I supposed to do after you told me you went and got rid of our baby without telling me."

"Stay and talk about, go home and clear your head and then talk to me about it, I understand you're hurt about me not talking to you first but I was scared and already knew the choice I was making."

"I would've let you know it was also very hard for me to go through with it when they told me I was damn near three months, and almost too late."

"What were we genuinely going to do with a baby? I'm going to Houston for school, I was gone bring the baby and we co-parent long distance?"

"We could've talked about it." He said looking away.

"There's nothing to talk about, we're not ready for a baby Dominic!" I yelled grabbing his face making him look me in the eye.