𝟸𝟾 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

I woke up feeling my head throbbing and like I had to throw up.

You would think niggas would be used to this by now, but no.

I tried to sit up but felt something holding me down.

"Where you going?" King said in my neck.

"To the bathroom." Once he let me go I stood up and started to head to the bathroom.

"Hey we didn't-"

"No lil mama." He cut me off before I could finish making me sigh in relief and go in the bathroom.

"I look a hot fucking mess." I whispered looking in the mirror before starting the shower and then grabbing a extra tooth brush.

"What you want to do today?" King asked walking in sitting a towel and washcloth, and some Tylenol on the bathroom counter.

"Honestly nothing, just stay in and chill." I shrugged spitting in the sink.

"We can do that."

"Who said I wanna do that with you?"

"I did." He shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways get out so I can take a shower." I shooed him away.

Once he walked out I stripped out of the shirt and boxers and hopped in the shower.

"Am I really that much to handle? Breakin' these niggas down like enamel." I sang.

After washing up and about three concerts I got out, wrapped myself with the towel, and walked out going to his dresser.

"I told Kevin put his gloves on we goin in." King came in the room rapping.

"He looked and said, Don't make a sound, they won't hear when we breakin' in." I joined in.

"Find the biggest window, take the flat and then we break the lens."

"Try to play me, bet I up the Mac and bust this bitch like 10." He sat a water, and a bagel on the dresser for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I kissed his cheek.

"Mhm, and yes I put cream cheese on both sides and strawberry jam on one side." He laid on the bed.

"Don't act like you know me lil nigga." I mumbled grabbing a shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Don't have to act, I do know you."

"Yeah aight." I mumbled sitting on the bed putting baby oil on.

"You don't think I be paying attention and listening , but I do." He chuckled making me wave him off.

"The reason you like your bagel with two sides of cream cheese and only one side of strawberry jam 'cause you feel like the bagel still gon be dry with just one side, and the strawberry jam give it a sweet taste to it. Oh and always make sure the cream cheese is put on first 'cause somehow it's a different taste." He smirked and I looked back at him.

"You're also scared of commitment, but I'm not gon get into all that."

"Okay okay, I got it you know me." I put the sweats and shirt on.

"I bet, what's on the agenda?"

"You the one that said we gon stay in, so you should've planned something out."

"Halloween Movie marathon?"

(I know in the book it's February, but I had to add this in . It was only right 🙂)