𝟾 🐾

Kᴀʀᴍᴀ

"I'm so tired." I yawned.

"I bet you was turnt last night." Mariah chuckled.

"I was having fun, it was a girls night out had to turn up on these hoes."

"Okay but girl you over did it, you were on tables singing and dancing. Shiiit you even got 3 niggas numbers." Mariah looked me up and down laughing.

I rolled my eyes thinking about how fucked up I was.

After Benihana's we were just popping up at different places and I got cross-faded at one point.

"Please don't remind me." I got up walking to the back of the class grabbing some more color pencils.

We were just chilling in art class which was unusual since we're always loud, somebody arguing, it's a huge discussion or debate, but today was just quiet and chill.

I felt like it was because Dominic wasn't here or since it was a Monday.

The bell went off signaling it was now lunch and I started cleaning up.

"I want a Safeway sandwich ." I said pulling out my phone.

@Thegoodkarma: you not coming at all or you just late?

@Darealking: I'm omw rn

@Darealking: Wassup?

@Thegoodkarma: can you get me a Safeway sandwich? Pleaseee 🥺

@Darealking: Yeah 😂 just text me what you want

@Thegoodkarma: yayy! Thank you 😘

"You cheesing extra hard." Mariah said as we walked to the senior court to meet up with Lee and Danny.

"King said he'll get me a Safeway sandwich." I put my phone up after texting him what I wanted.

It was silent for a moment before she broke it.

"You like him?" I looked at her.

"No, he's honestly just my friend." I shrugged and she nodded as we made our way to where Danny and Lee were.

"Well look it's ms Party in the USA." Danny smirked making them laugh and me flick them off.

"Sis really got on the table singing her lungs out and put on a damn performance." Lee laughed copying exactly what I did.

"Lee stop people are looking." I said feeling all eyes on us.

"So fuck them people."

"Ahhh!" I screamed feeling myself being lifted off the floor.

When the person put me down I seen it was Andre and they all started laughing like something was funny.

"Don't do that asshole." I mugged punching him in his chest.

"Chill out." He chuckled rubbing the spot I punched him in.

"Ain't shit about that funny."

"Should've seen yo face." Danny laughed.

I rolled my eyes sitting at a free table wishing he would hurry up with my sandwich.

"You not hungry?" Andre asked as they all walked over to the table and sat down.

"Somebody bringing me a sandwich." And as if on cue my phone vibrated with a message from Dominic.

@Darealking: Wya?

@Thegoodkarma: senior court

@Darealking: Come over to the basketball courts

@Thegoodkarma: okay