Christmas!

Fairy Tail throws parties a lot, but the biggest party they have is Christmas. Lucy ran all over Magnolia buying gifts for all of her friends. The only person that she couldn't find a present for was Gray. Every store she looked in, she couldn't find the perfect present. She thought and thought about what to get him. Clothes? No, they would just get thrown off. Food? No. She was so frustrated that she closed her eyes and had to count to ten. When she opened her eyes, she saw a music store in front of her. She ran in and searched the store. She came across the perfect thing. It was a beautiful acoustic guitar that was dark blue on the outside edge and faded to an icy blue near the hole in the middle of it. Lucy asked the store owner how much it was. He told her the price, and it was the exact amount of money that she had. She was so happy that she bought it and ran home to wrap all the presents. She was so excited about the party tomorrow. She took a shower and went to bed. The sooner she went to bed, the faster the time would pass until the party the next day.

Lucy woke up to someone poking her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see Gray smiling down at her.

"Gray?" Lucy was surprised that he was in her house, but not angry.

"Merry Christmas." He said as she got out of bed.

"You too." Lucy responded. She walked into her bathroom to get dressed and came out a couple minutes later wearing a white sweater and a red skirt with a red and white ribbon holding her hair in her usual side pony tail."So, why did you come here?" Lucy asked Gray.

"So I could walk to the guild with you." He said. Lucy put on black flats and Gray helped her carry her presents to the guild.

When they arrived at the guild, everyone greeted them and they placed the presents under the huge tree in the center of the guild. They were the last ones to arrive, so they started the party. First they handed out presents. Natsu went first. He gave Wendy a little necklace with a 'W' charm on it. He gave Lucy, Erza and Gray bracelets with their names on them. Next was Gray. He threw a bag of candy to Natsu and gave Erza a small strawberry shortcake with her name on it in pink icing. He gave Happy a fish, and then moved on to Lucy. He gave her a pink box with a golden ribbon. She carefully unwrapped to reveal a pink knit scarf and matching mittens. Lucy smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you! I was thinking about buying some mittens for myself!" She exclaimed happily.

"You're welcome." He smiled back. Now it was Lucy's turn to hand out her presents. She gave Levy the book she had been looking at and talking about for the past month. She gave Natsu a coupon to his favourite restaurant. She gave Erza another cake, like Gray did. She gave Happy a fish, and Carla a little dress. She gave Wendy some cute light blue pajamas, which the dragon slayer seemed to like a lot. Then she walked up to Gray with the big box. It had blue wrapping paper and white ribbons. He unwrapped it and everyone gasped in awe when they saw the beautiful guitar. He jumped up and hugged Lucy as tightly as he could.

"G-Gray... I..Can't...Breathe." Lucy said. He loosened his arms, but didn't let go. Lucy giggled and hugged him back. They spent a couple hours talking, drinking, and doing party things.

"Hey, Let's play a game!" Someone yelled.

"Seven minutes in heaven!!!" Wakaba and Macao shouted in unison.

"Alright!" the guild members cheered. After a couple of couples went,(Elfman and Evergreen, Gajeel and Levy, and Natsu and Lisanna) Gray and lucy were grabbed and thrown into a dark room in the back of the guild. They heard the door shut and lock.

"Ow..." Lucy said.

"That didn't even hurt!" Gray said.

"That's because you're on top of me!" Lucy pointed out.