Anniversary Party

The train ride to Magnolia didn't seem to take very long. When they got back to the guild, they were welcomed by Mira.

        "Hey guys! The party will start tomorrow evening, okay?" They nodded and went  to their usual table. A couple minutes later, Lisanna came over to welcome them back.

        "Hey everyone! Did you have fun on you mission?" Lisanna smiled.

        "Yeah it was really fun." Lucy responded

        "Hey, Lisanna, Do you wanna be my partner for the party?" Natsu asked.

        "Sure!" They discussed their plans before she giggled and skipped back over to Elfman and Mira. Lucy looked over to Levy and saw Gajeel walk over to her. He said something, and Levy hugged him 'He must have asked her to the party.' she thought. She sighed and wondered who was going to ask her. Almost everyone had already been taken. She presumed that Gray and Juvia would go together. She didn't have any interest in the other guys at the guild. Lucy walked over to the bar and chatted with Mira.

        "Hey Lucy, can I get something for you?" Mira asked sweetly.

        "Sure, how about a strawberry milkshake." Mira walked away to get her drink and Lucy looked around at her possible partners. 'Laxus, no. Freed, no. Warren, no. Bixlow, no. Loke, maybe. Max, no. Jet, no. Droy, no. Vijeeter, no. Reedus, no.' Lucy sighed and put her head down on the wooden surface.

        "What's wrong, Lucy?" Mira put her milkshake on the bar.

        "I don't have anyone to be my partner tomorrow." Lucy sipped her milkshake." All my options are taken." 

        "Like who?" Mira asked.

        "Like Natsu and Gray." She said.

        "Gray?" Mira said." He dosen't have a partner yet."

        "I thought Juvia would take him." Lucy explained.

        "You know Gray dosen't Like her." Mira said.

        "Yeah, I know, but..." Lucy didn't know what to say.

        "But you don't think he likes you either?" Mira finished her thought. Lucy nodded." Well, I can tell you that sometimes, when you aren't looking, he stares at you."

        "What?!"Lucy exclaimed.

        "Yeah, and now he's walking over here." Mira pointed out. Gray sat down beside her and asked Mira for a snow cone. Mira shuffled away and winked at Lucy.

        "Hey." He said casually.

        "Hi." Lucy sad nervously.

        "Uh, can I ask you something?"

        "Sure." Lucy sipped her milkshake.

        "Um...Will, uh, will you go to the party with me tomorrow night?" He scratched the back of his head. Lucy turned to him with wide eyes and smiled. She leaned over and hugged him. Most of the guild was watching them now.

        "Sure!" Lucy said once she let Gray go. He smiled. then a thought hit her." On one condition though..."

        "What is it?" He asked. 

        "I will only go with you if at some point, you preform a song on a guitar." She challenged.

        "Fine." Gray said.

        "Really?!" Lucy beamed.

        "Yeah. I guess." He said. Mira came back and gave Gray his snow cone.