S Class Mission

It was the usual morning in Fairy tail, and Gray came up behind Lucy as she talked with Mira.

"Hey." He said as he poked her shoulder.

"Hi, Gray!" She smiled brightly at him

"We were thinking about going on an S class mission tomorrow, just You, Me, Erza, and Natsu." He explained.

"What's it about?" Lucy asked.

"Defeating this small dark guild." Gray said.

"Okay! I'll come!" She said happily.

"We'll meet up at the train station tomorrow morning, okay?" He said

"Okay!" Lucy went home to get ready, as did her companions.

They all met early in the morning at the train station and boarded the train. It was a bit of a hassle to get Natsu on the train, but they finally did. They found a seat and sat down. Gray and Lucy sat in one seat, Gray by the window. Erza and Natsu in the other. Erza knocked Natsu out and he slumped against the window. Lucy and Gray yawned simultaneously.

"You wanna put your head on my shoulder?" Gray offered.

"Sure." Lucy yawned again. Gray leaned back and she rested her head on his shoulder. He put his hand on her hip to keep her from falling over. A couple minutes later, Gray drifted off to sleep as well. His head tilted over to rest on top of Lucy's head. Erza watched the scene in front of her and smiled.

They woke up as Natsu repeatedly poked them and interrupted their dreams. Lucy groaned and buried her face in Gray's shoulder.

"Huh?" Gray's eyes adjusted and he saw Natsu looking at him.

"We're almost there!" Natsu said excitedly. Gray closed his eyes and rested against Lucy's head again. Natsu shook his shoulder."What?" Gray said grumpily.

"You have to wake up! We're almost there!!" Natsu shook him again. Gray grumbled and rubbed his eyes with his free hand. He saw that Lucy was still asleep and brushed a stray hair out of her face. He gently squeezed her hip and her big eyes opened.

"We're almost there." Gray informed her.

"I've never heard you use that tone of voice before, Gray." Erza said curiously.

"It happens in the morning and late at night." He said. Erza nodded and went back to her weapons catalog. Lucy stretched and fixed her hair.

In moments, they dragged Natsu off the train and proceeded to the forest where the job request had told them to find the dark guild. They found a nice place and set up a camp because the train ride had taken nearly all day. The sun was beginning to set and Erza pulled two tents out of her heap of luggage. The girls set them up as the guys got wood for a fire. Lucy summoned Virgo to make them dinner. They ate and Erza claimed one of the tents. Natsu set up his sleeping bag against a tree because he preferred to sleep outside. Gray and Lucy decided to share the other tent. They went into their tents and got ready for bed. Gray and Lucy put their sleeping bags right next to each other toward the center of their tent. They could somewhat hear Natsu snoring already. Lucy stood at her side of the tent and Gray stood at his.

"Okay, so... We could both turn around and then get changed, okay?" Lucy suggested.

"Yeah, that'll work." Gray agreed.

"You PROMISE you won't turn around until I say so?" Lucy said.

"I promise." Gray smirked. They both turned around and began changing into pajamas."You done yet?" Gray asked when he finished. He secretly turned his head a little and saw that she only had her pants on in his peripheral vision. Then he turned back.