Mira and Erza's Scheme for Love

Team Natsu sat at their regular table at Fairy Tail. It was your normal Fairy Tail morning, until Erza left the table and started talking to Mira. They sent devilish grins toward Gray and Lucy, giving Lucy chills and Gray had a bad feeling deep in his, well, everywhere. Mira showed Erza a paper, and she nodded at the speed of light, grinning. They made their way to Gray and Lucy, expertly dodging flying tables and nearly got hit by Max, who was thrown across the guild clutching his beloved broom and yelling, "I will never let you get hurt, my beloved!" as he landed on the ground, cradling the object. The girls continued their bone-chilling waltz toward the celestial mage and ice wizard. When they finally reached them, they shoved the paper into Gray's pocket and threw both mages out the doors of the guild.

"Have fun!~" Erza and Mira called, then high-five'd in success.

"Hey! Whats going on! Erza!" Lucy yelled, but she got no answer.

"Ack! What the heck is going on?!" Gray rubbed his now sore back after landing on it quite violently. He guessed that he had been thrown by Erza."What's this?"

"Hmm?" Lucy noticed the paper in his hand. The two stood up and Gray read it out loud.

'Greetings dearest mages,

You will travel to the address at the bottom of this letter and do what you wish there for two full days. This job is provided by Erza Scarlet and Mirajane Strauss.

Also, do not destroy anything!'

"Geez." Lucy  turned away and looked back at the guild. Gray found another paper attached to the back of it.

'Gray, Don't wait too long. Now's your chance to show her. You can do it. Good luck. -Gajeel'

Gray sighed and folded the request and note up.

"Come on, let's get this over with. They walked to the edge of Magnolia and found a path leading into the forest.

"Is this the road?" Lucy pointed to the sign.

"Yeah." Gray lead the way down the path, Lucy following close behind. They walked for about ten minutes and finally came to a large log house. It had a big wrap around porch and a welcoming green door with a fancy outdoor light hanging above it. The house had two floors and a lot of windows to let in natural sunlight. They admired the house for a moment, then entered, expecting a trap. The first room they walked into seemed to be a living room. It had a large couch along the front wall. It was one of those fancy ones that had a corner and a piece that stuck out at a foot rest.  There was a large fireplace on one wall, which they guessed was the heat source for the entire house. The other two walls, the right and left, were open and the left revealed a beautiful kitchen with a fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, an island,  a small table, and plenty of counter space. To the right of the living room was a library. Every wall was cloaked in bookshelves of every genre. Gray had to literally drag her out of the room so they could explore the rest of the house. There was a staircase in the living room that started on the right wall and went up and continued onto the far wall where the fireplace was. Although the stairs stopped a couple feet into the far wall, the railing continued all the way along the wall, making a fancy indoor balcony-like feature. Upstairs, there was a single hallway.There was a door on the left, right, and one at the very end. The door on the left led to a bathroom. The door on the right led to a storage room. The final door at the end of the hallway led o the master bedroom. It had a Large canopy bed with silken curtains that could either hang down or be drawn up and gathered at the corner posts. There was a dresser on either side of the bed and matching lamps on them. there were a few bookcases along the walls and on the opposite side of the room from the bed there was a lounge area with two chairs and a coffee table. The wall opposite the door was a huge window with sliding doors in the center revealing a balcony. They walked out onto it and looked at the back yard. Lucy gasped as she took in the view. The half closest to the house was just grass, freshly cut and clean. There was a stream dividing the two halves of the yard and a fancy wooden bridge. The other half was a beautiful flower garden with a gravel path and little solar lights danced along it. Lucy had noticed multiple vases inside the house, and the flowers in them looked magnificent. They were probably home grown from that garden. They walked back inside and put their belongings in the bedroom. They walked back to the living room and spotted a note on the coffee table in front of the couch. It was basic directions on how to use appliances and such. Lucy went to walk around in the garden and Gray decided to relax with a book in the living room. Lucy came back after a while and spotted Gray.