Truce?

Bakugo wanted to laugh, his whole body felt like it was beaming with electricity and the more he tried to make bigger explosions, the more the intensity grew. Katsuki chuckled at Kirishima when he said to stop "w-why?" He asked, smirking. It was kind of cool how Kirishima could handle electricity so well, he wasn't even affected while Bakugo shook and stuttered. "O-Of c-course its t-the same" Bakugo said, his fingers curling and squeezing Kirishima's hand. Katsuki was taken off guard by that look Kirishima gave him and by what he said.

Dull?

Katsuki soon enough stopped with the shocks and his body still trembled a little but he felt somehow more... alive. As he listened to Kirishima, Bakugo thought answers for his questions.

A bed? I didn't have one. Friends? I don't have those and I lost my family long time ago.

"O-Of course it is power" Bakugo debated, frowning a little.

If it isn't power then what is it?
Katsuki's eyes widened a little. Do you really want to be numb?

Bakugo repeated the question in his head. "I..." The blond's fingers curled softly bit in surprise when the redhead trailed his fingers over his palm. Katsuki listened to those questions and tensed a little. In fact, Katsuki did feel things. He just didn't care anymore, the pain of his body, the pain of his heart. He was just used to it so it didn't matter anymore. "I just don't wanna feel anything" he simply said. "There's no affection for me, no care and no love... that just makes you weak. I don't want it" Bakugo mumbled, his heart beating faster for some reason. "I feel pain. I always do... I feel touches but all the touches I receive are meant to hurt so I just ignore it" Bakugo said, his breath staggering a little and he stared at Kirishima's fingers touching so softly his. Like if he could break anytime, like if he was worth of caring. "I don't... I don't want to feel... because if I do then I'll..." Bakugo looked a bit panicked. It felt new to receive affection. It scared him.

"You don't wanna feel anything? No love? No affection? No care?" Kirishima asked and sighed a little. Bakugo's eyes were fixed in Kirishima's hand holding his. Affection, love, care... how long have I lived without it?  "Hey, your breath is starting to get uneasy, Bakugo. Take a deep breath for me, okay? You won't feel pain when you're with me, alright? I'll be gentle with you, I'll be nice. Don't be scared, please. We can do small things like this every day, yeah? Just little touches and some care? Weather it be holding your hand, giving you a hug... doing this. I'll even mess with your hair and let you mess with my stuff like my hero costume, okay? We'll just do little things till you get a bit more used to it and feel safe. You don't have to be scared of it, you just have to remember it. Remember yourself, you know?" Kirishima kept lightly trailing his fingers on Bakugo's hand then he flipped his hand over and moved Bakugo's hand very carefully onto his and started to make him feel his hand. "Theres affection for you, Bakugo. There's care and there's still love. You get them from me, okay? Maybe not the same love as a couple or a mother and father but maybe as a friend? Just for a while".

Katsuki sighed shakily and took a deep breath, calming down a bit. "I-I don't need you to be gentle and nice with me..." Bakugo said, frowning.

Don't you get it? I can handle the pain, it's fine. Just don't make me soft, don't make me feel things. I don't like it, it's overwhelming.

"I'm not scared!" Katsuki debated, making a little pout and frowning. I'm not scared, I'm not... "Oi, stop it. I don't need your stupid touch therapy" Bakugo said, though the idea of having someone to give him those pets in his hair and caresses in his hand wasn't that bad. What? No, I can't do that. "Why would I fucking want your hero costume? Tsk... it's not like there's much to it, you're just half naked". Bakugo was being mean, it was his way to protect himself, to cover his heart from more possible wounds. I don't want to get attached but I need you to get attached... so maybe I'll just fake. Katsuki looked back at him. The blond watched how Eijiro moved his hand over his, like if he wanted him to feel. So he did, Bakugo started touching the redhead's hands just like he had done to him before. He looked a bit concentrated in the touch, moving his fingers a bit and palming around. He felt the rough hand in his, somehow finding the texture calming and curious. Kirishima smiled as Bakugo started to mess with his hands, they weren't the most smooth or soft. They were rough and had callouses on them but it was just from how much he worked trying to be a good hero. Katsuki lifted his gaze when Kirishima mentioned this about the affection, care and love he would be getting from him. "Friends?" Bakugo asked in a mumble. "You do realize I'm someone that could kill you the moment this stupid chip is off of me, right? I still don't get why you want me in your life but whatever".