Hugs

"And that was that." Wooyoung said with a smile on his face. That smile slowly faded however when he noticed that Yeosang wasn't even listening to the whole story he just said.

"Yeosang?" Wooyoung said with a frown.

"What?" Yeosang said looking up from his phone.

"Did you even hear what I said?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Yeosang said while laughing a little bit.

"Oh." Was all Wooyoung could say.

Why does this always happen to me?

Wooyoung thought to himself while playing with his fingers under the lunch table attempting to hold back his tears.

After sitting at the table that he wish he never sat at to begin with the bell rang.

I should have just gone home for lunch today like every other day, but no I just had to eat the pizza. School pizza isn't even all that.

Wooyoung thought to himself while throwing his lunch tray away.

As he walked to the gym for his next class he felt his chest get heavy and his eyes start to water. His mind was going crazy with random thoughts about what happened at lunch.

Is Yeosang mad at me?

Why would he ignore me?

Does he even care about me?

Endless to say Wooyoung was overthinking the whole situation.

As he was walking into the locker room to get dressed out he ran into someone landing straight on his butt.

And that's what caused the first tear to fall.

Why am I like this?

Wooyoung said standing up wiping the tear and looking at the person he ran into.

"I- I'm sor-ry" Wooyoung said still trying to hold back the tears that where definitely not being held back.

"Oh my god are you ok? Why are you crying?" The boy asked.

"I'm... fine i- it's nothing." Wooyoung said.

The boy could definitely tell that he was lying so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Do you need a hug?"

______________________________
This is my first Fanfiction so sorry for  how horrible this is about to go lol.
Also sorry about my spelling I'm not that good  at it.