Principals office

Sans pov

"Fuck off" Yunho said pushing me.

I tried my hardest not to push him back but it just happened.

Pushing and punching.

I pushed him to the ground. He hit is head on the wall and grabbed his head.

"What the fuck." Yunho said looking at me.

I saw Wooyoung when he looked at me and felt a pain in my chest. I calmed down almost instantly.

"Im sorry." I said going up to him.

"Get away from me!" He screamed kicking my leg.

Ouch.

"Yunho please calm down." Mingi said crouching down infront of him.

"No h-" before Yunho could say anything else the bathroom door opened.

"YOU THREE IN THE OFFICE NOW!"

Great.

We walked to the office behind the teacher. I could feel the death glares from Yunho, but I didn't start it he did.

"I was just defending myself." I told the principal.

"You still hit him back."

"I was defending myself."

Why can't this guy understand I didn't start it.

"He really didn't." Mingi said.

"Babe your really just going to throw me under the buss like that?" Yunho said wiping his head around looking at Mingi.

"Bros befor hoes." Mingi said laughing.

"Fuck you." Yunho said crossing his arms.

"Hey no cussing." The principal said looking up from is hands. Buddy low key looked like he was going through a midlife crisis.

I mean if I where having to take care of a fight that had happened in a bathroom between a boy's boyfriend and his best friend I would be going though a midlife crisis too.

"You know what. Mingi you tell me what happened and don't be biased even though I don't know how you can be biased when your defending your boyfriend and a best friend or whatever is going on here." The principal said.

This guy was really having trouble trying to figure out Mingis situation.

"So basically something about Wooyoung telling San that he felt excluded in his friend group so San told Yunho to start including him and Yunho said something about San bullying Wooyoung in elementary school so San said that Yunho and Wooyoungs friends weren't any different and Yunho pushed San and San pushed him back and now we are here."

I don't ever think I've heard Mingi talk that fast in my life. The principal was still trying to process what he said, and Yunho was drooling over Mingi.

Gross

"Wait so there's a forth person in this situation?" The principal said putting his head in his hands again.

"NO WOOYOUNG HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YUNHO AND MY FIGHT!" I said a bit too loud, but Wooyoung would probably get stressed and have a panic attack if he was called to the office.

"Mingi please say what you said again but shorter and slower." The principal said taking his head away from his hands.

"San told Yunho to stop excluding Wooyoung. Yunho said 'at least we aren't bullying him'. San told Yunho excluding someone isn't any better than bullying, so Yunho pushed San and San pushed Yunho back." Mingi said a lot slower than it had to be.

"Ok thank you. My god." He mumbled the last little part but I still heard it.

"You know what, two days of in school suspension. Now please leave my office." The principal said leaning back in his chair.

All that for just 2 days of in school suspension.