Rock Paper Scissors

woo.oow
Are you ok?
I haven't seen you the last two days.

Chi0.sann
No way.
Did you actually text me first?
I must be dreaming.

woo.oow
Answer my question.

Chi0.sann
Yes I'm fine.
I may or may not have gotten into a fist fight with Yunho and got iss.

woo.oow
YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH YUNHO?!?

Chi0.sann
Ya but it's not that big of a deal.

woo.oow
Yes it is!?!
What about the camping trip?

Chi0.sann
It will be fine we already made up.
Anyways I have to go.
See you at school.

woo.oow
Ok see you at school.

It had been a few days sence Wooyoung and Sans conversation and it was now Friday the day of the camping trip.

Wooyoung and Yeosang where outside of the school waiting for everyone to come and join them to go walk to Wooyoungs grandmas and get the camper because Wooyoungs dad said yes to letting them use it.

"So are you and San friends now?" Yeosang said looking at Wooyoung.

"Ya. He's actually really nice." Wooyoung said looking for their friends.

"You should really be carful though. After all, he did bully you." Yeosang said.

"That's in the past." Wooyoung said still noticing Yunho, Mingi and San.

"OVER HERE!" He yell waving at them.

"How far away is your grandmas house?" Yunho said when they reached the others.

"It's not that far away." Wooyoung said looking down the road they needed to walk down to get to his grandmas house.

"Also what are you going to use the pull it? The only 2 cars we have are Hongjoongs like black car and Junghos shit box car." Yeosang said.

"It's one of those driving on its own things. I'm going to make Hongjoong drive it because he's the safest driver out of all us." Wooyoung said.

"Speak of the devil." Yunho said as the rest of their friends showed up.

As they where walking they decided that Seonghwa would drive because he was the oldest and he had driven campers before. They stopped by everyone's house so they could get their stuff and were finally on the road.

They had finally arrived at their camping spot and were running around being obnoxious teenagers when they had finally decided to go to bed.

"So there isn't enough beds for everyone to have their own so some people will have to share." Hongjoong said to everyone who was sitting around in the main part of the camper.

"Mingi and I can share." Yunho blurted out almost immediately.

"That sounds good. No funny stuff though." Seonghwa said pointing at Yunho and Mingi.

"Oh no totally. We don't do that stuff infront of people." Mingi said followed by Yunho hitting his arm.

"I'm going to act like I didn't hear that. Now who else want to share a bed with someone else?" Hongjoong said looking away from Yunho and Mingi.

Nobody answered.

"Ok so that leads us to Rock Paper Scissors." Hongjoong said after the long silence.

Everyone agreed to this idea. Seonghwa won the first round, followed by Jungho, then Hongjoong, and then Yeosang.

Which left the last two that had to share a bed.

Wooyoung and San.