Planning

"Is this the kid that bullied you?"

There was uncomfortable silence until San phone went off.

"I'm sorry but my mom want's me home for dinner I'll stay another time." San said getting up to leave.

Wooyoung felt a sharp pain somewhere in his heart

Why does this always happen.

Any time Wooyoung would try and hang out with someone most of the time they would either cancel or leave early.

"Maybe we could hang out another day?" Wooyoung said looking at San. What was the point in trying to avoid him if he was going to be around him more often. After all his bestfriend and Sans best friend where dating eachother.

Sans face immediately lightened up.

"I'd love that." He said walking out the door.

"Wooyoung I don't know if I've got the wrong person, but if that is the boy that bullied you please be careful. You never know if people like that have changed or not." Wooyoungs mom said looking at her son.

"Don't worry mom. He's trying to make it right." Wooyoung said smiling.

Wooyoungs mom has never seen Wooyoung smile like that in a long time. It made her happy.

"Just pleas be careful." She said.

It had been a few days since San went over to Wooyoungs house, and everyone was sitting in home room.

"We should go on a camping trip." Hongjoong said clapping his hands.

"I love camping!" Yeosang said excitedly.

"Same here." Wooyoung said smiling.

After a long talk everyone was pretty set on going camping the following weekend.

"Can we invite Mingi?" Yunho said looking at everyone.

"Of course we can." Hongjoong said.

"We should invite San too then." Wooyoung blurted out.

"Isn't he bullying you or something?" Jungho said with a raised eyebrow.

"He was but it's in the past now." Wooyoung said smiling.

"I mean if he wants to come he can, but it's on you if he pulls some stupid shit." Seonghwa said.

"I agree." Yeosang said.

"Then it's final us Mingi and San are all going camping this weekend." Hongjoong said.

"Hold on what would we sleep in?" Jungho said.

"My dad has a camper we could probably use it, it's pretty big. If I remember correctly it has a big bed, a table that turns into a bed, and two bunk beds." Wooyoung said.

"Doesn't your dad live in the states though?" Yeosang said

"It's at my grandparents house. He didn't want to take it all the way over there so he left it here." Wooyoung said texting his dad if they could use it.

"Well if we can then I think we should." Hongjoong said.

"I'll tell you what he says when he replies, but it might take a minute because of the time zones and stuff." Wooyoung said gathering all of his stuff together because the bell was about the ring.

"Sounds like a plan. Just text the group chat when you get your answers." Hongjoong said.

"Hongjoong..." Seonghwa said in a low wisper.

"There's a group chat?"