Memorys

*flashback 9 years ago*
Wooyoungs pov

After hitting the hard cement I look up at the boy who pushed me.

"What are you going to do? Cry about it?" San says with a mocking tone in his voice.

All I can do is look down at the ground and focus on not crying.

The worst thing I can do is cry infront of San again.

"Look at his bottom lip quiver!" Sans friend Mingi says very loudly.

Why must he be so loud.

I hear a bunch of laughter around me.

Why must everyone be so loud.

I cover my ears and put my face in my legs trying to ignore everyone.

"Look at him trying to hide." San says.

"Please just leave- me alone." I say. I can tell that it sounds like I'm about to cry and that makes the tears start to weld in my eyes.

"No why would I do that?" San says getting closer to me.

"Because he said to!" Someone shouts. I look up to see Yeosang. Why would he be helping me we don't even talk to eachother.

*End of flashback*

"I should have never treated you the way I did. You never deserved it even though you did cry a lot"

"I had my reasons." Wooyoung said looking down, and in all honesty he did.

"Like what? It seemed like you where just crying for the attention if anything." San said laughing.

Why does everyone always think that?

"We are done talking." Wooyoung said getting up.

"What why? I was just joking... kind of." San said following close behind Wooyoung. However Wooyoung didn't say anything. He knew not to because if he did he would definitely say the wrong thing.

"I'm sorry, I really am." San said grabbing Wooyoungs arm. Wooyoung forcefully ripped his arm from San causing one of Sans rings to accidentally cut him.

Wooyoungs eyes started to tear up as he held his wrist. He looked up at San and then back down at his wrist.

"Shit dude I'm sorry." San said attempting to grab Wooyoungs arm.

"Can you just leave me alone?" Wooyoung said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Later that day while Wooyoung was home he was scrolling through Instagram waiting for his mom to get home.

Chi0.sann wants to send you a message
Yes | no