Library

Chi0.sann wants to send you a message
Yes | no

I'm not even going to respond to him I'm just going to see what he has to say.

Chi0.sann
Hey.
Im really sorry about today.
If I like hurt your feelings or something like that.
Also how is your wrist?
Read 4:45pm

Wooyoung heard the front door open and ran downstairs to greet his mom.

"Hey mom. What's for dinner?" He asked looking at the bags in her hands.

"You choose." Was all his mom said.

"Can we go to subway?" Wooyoung asked very exactly.

"Ya why not. Get your shoes on we'll go now." Wooyoung quickly got his shoes on and was out the door and into the car in a flash.

Chi0.sann
I see that you have read my message.
Answer me
I want to make sure your ok

Why can't he just leave me alone?

woo.oow
Im fine, now leave me alone.

Chi0.sann
Ok good.
Read at 5:15pm

The next day at school Wooyoung did all he could to avoid San. He walked into his home room and sat down with all of his friends.

"You guys will never believe this." Wooyoung said slamming his hands gently on the table.

"What is it?" Yunho said slamming his hands on the table even harder.

"Quit being so loud." Hongjoong blurted out.

"Your one to speak." Jongho said laughing.

"I'm the quietest out of all of us." Hongjoong protested

"Guys I have something to say!" Wooyoung said fairly loudly.

"What is it? I'm interested." Yunho said looking at Wooyoung.

"So I used to go to school with this kid named San and he kinda sorta bullied me, and he's back. Going to school here." Wooyoung said very quickly catching his breath.

"Wait like Choi San? Like the kid that made fun of you because you cried a lot San?" Yeosang said looking at Wooyoung very quickly.

"You didn't have to sa-" Wooyoung started but was interrupted.

"It doesn't take a lot to make Wooyoung cry that doesn't surprise me." Seonghwa said looking up from his paper.

Why would he say that?

Do I really cry that much?

I thought the medicine was helping.

Wooyoung looked down at his hands and then back up at everyone else and noticed that they where already talking about something new.

Why can't I ever have my moment?

Wooyoung got up and asked the teacher if he could go to the rest room but ended up just going to the library.

"Hey Wooyoung." The librarian said as he walked through the doors.

"Hey miss Lee." He said walking to a table in the very back of the library.

Whenever Wooyoung felt unwanted by his friends he would go to the library and listen to music while reading a book. His teachers actually all knew that he was doing this whenever he asked to use the bathroom but didn't say anything about it because it wasn't hurting anyone when he did do it.

While Wooyoung was reading he felt someone tap his shoulder. He took out his headphone and looked up at the person.

"Sans changed a lot just to let you know."