Thinking

As he wiped the leaves from the bush off of him he turned around and was face to face with Seonghwa and San.

"Have you been there the whole time?" Seonghwa asked Wooyoung.

"I just got here don't worry." Wooyoung said looking at the bush.

"What's going on with that bush? You seem a bit scared of it." San said laughing.

"There's a raccoon in it." Wooyoung said with a blank face.

"Your joking right." Seonghwa said laughing a little bit too.

"No I swear I saw one." Wooyoung said opening the bush with his hands. When he did this, though, the raccoon bit his finger.

"Fuck." Wooyoung cursed jumping up and down holding his finger.

"Are you ok?" San said running up to him grabbing his hand and looking at his finger.

"He's fine. It can't be that bad." Seonghwa said.

"Oh no it's bad. Let's get you back to camp." San said still holding Wooyoungs hand.

Even though he was crying Wooyoung could still feel that his stomach was all jittery again.

Why do I always feel like this when I'm around San?

After a long night of Wooyoung complaining about his finger it was finally the next day and everyone was going home.

When Wooyoung got home he told his mom all about the camping trip and how much fun it was.

That night though he couldn't stop thinking about how he felt around San.

Could I have a crush on San?

The next day at school everyone was in homeroom talking to eachother.

"We should definitely go camping again this summer." Hongjoong said.

"I agree it was so much fun." Yeosang said.

Wooyoung decided not to try and talk to anyone though. He just sat in his seat thinking about San.

He thought about how he felt safe around San, and how San actually cared about him.

He also thought about how any small interaction with San made his stomach go crazy and then he came to the conclusion.

Maybe I do like San.

I have a crush on the kid that bullied me for all of elementary school.

I like Choi San.

The bell rung and Wooyoung was off to his next class but as he was walking he ran into someone.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at the person he ran into expecting it to be San, but it wasn't San.

It was his ex boyfriend.