Ex boyfriend

It was his ex boyfriend.

Specifically the boy that after they broke up he couldn't stop thinking about.

The boy who he cried over day after day because he assumed he was in love with him.

Choi Yeonjun.

"Oh."

Both boys said at the same time.

"Umm..." Yeonjun said looking into Wooyoungs eyes.

Yeonjun was expecting to see some kind of hurt in Wooyoungs eyes but there was nothing. They where emotionless.

"Do you maybe want to get coffee or something?" Yeonjun asked.

"Why?" Wooyoung said. He didn't mean to but there was a tint of annoyance in his voice.

"Because... I want to apologize." Yeonjun said.

Wooyoung definitely didn't hate Yeonjun, but their brake up was rough and if anything he'd like to talk to Yeonjun.

"Ya sure. How about after school?" Wooyoung said.

"That works for me." Yeonjun said.

After school Wooyoung was waiting in the coffee shop down town for Yeonjun. After about 5 minutes of waiting Yeonjun walked through the door.

In all honesty Wooyoung was not expecting Yeonjun to show up at all.

After a while of talking Wooyoung finally asked the question.

"Why did you want to apologize to me?"

"Because I know I hurt you." Yeonjun said.

"I was in the wrong for braking up with you all because my mom didn't approve of me dating a boy, and then the cheating was also not ok, and the dating the girl I cheated on you with 3 days after our brake up was also not ok, so I'm sorry." Yeonjun said grabbing Wooyoungs hand

Wooyoung was at a loss of word. He was just expecting a sorry I broke up with you, but he got something completely different.

"Umm well ok." Was all Wooyoung managed to say.

"Your still just as awkward as you were in 8th grade." Yeonjun laughed.

"Ya. Anyways what brought you here?" Wooyoung asked looking at their hands that where still together.

"Oh ya, Soobin is performing a dance tonight." Yeonjun said with a smile.

"Who's Soobin?" Wooyoung asked.

"My boyfriend silly." Yeonjun said pulling out his phone showing him a picture.

"I thought you said he was your cousin?" Wooyoung said slowly pulling his hand away from Yeonjuns.

"What?" Yeonjun said.

"When we where dating I saw you hanging out with him so I asked who he was and you said your cousin." Wooyoung said.

"Oh ya..." Yeonjun trailed off.

"Chaeryeong wasn't the only person that I cheated on you with." Yeonjun said.