Sorrys

"If he said to let him go. Let him go."

Wooyoung turned around to see San.

"Oh my god. Not you again." Seonghwa said letting go of Wooyoung.

As soon as he let go, Wooyoung hugged San.

"So you'll hug him and not me?" Seonghwa said.

"Why are you so upset about it?" Wooyoung said.

Seonghwa stood there for a second. He looked like he wanted to say something but at the same time he didn't.

"Go on." Wooyoung said.

"It's because I still like you. Isn't that obvious?" Seonghwa said in one breath.

"Wait so you've been a complete dick to him because you like him?" San said crossing his arms.

Wooyoung was at a lost of words. All this time Seonghwa had still liked him.

"I uhhh." Was all Seonghwa said before walking away.

"I just want to go home." Wooyoung said with his head in his hands.

"Then let's go home." San said.

"But school isn't over yet." Wooyoung said.

"That doesn't matter. We'll just say that your arnt feeling good and that I'm taking care of you." San said.

Wooyoung and San ended up staying at Wooyoungs house.

Wooyoung was laying on Sans chest and San was playing with his hair.

"So what is your opinion on Seonghwa confessing his love to you." San asked Wooyoung laughing.

"I'm honestly surprised I didn't notice because of the way he got all angry about you. He's probably really jealous." Wooyoung said.

"So do you like him back?" San asked.

Wooyoung looked up at San with a discussed face.

"God no." Wooyoung said looking San in the eyes.

"Wait didn't he say something about still liking you?" San asked.

"Uhhh... ya we kinda dated. I thought he was just mad that we broke up but I guess he's made that he still likes me and I don't like him back." Wooyoung said.

"How many people have you dated that I don't know about?" San said laughing.

"We'll Yeonjun was my first boyfriend, and I pretended to date this girl named Yuna so that we could distract the fact that we where both in gay relationships to our parents, and after Yeonjun and I broke up I dated Seonghwa as a rebound but broke up with him because I didn't actually feel anything towards him." Wooyoung said still looking San in the eye.

Something in Wooyoung was telling him to kiss San, so he did exactly that.