Apologies

"Do you need a hug?"

Wooyoung nodded his head quickly hugging the boy. The boy hugged him back drawing circles on his back. While Wooyoung cried on his shirt.

"It's ok." The boy said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The boy asked.

Wooyoung shook his head up and down still holing onto the boy.

"Ok then." The boy said letting go of Wooyoung.

"Come with me." The boy said grabbing Wooyoungs hand.

They left the locker room and the boy took Wooyoung to a random spot behind the school under a tree.

"So what's wrong?" The boys asked.

Wooyoung was more calm by now and wasn't crying so he decided to talk.

"I feel like my friend doesn't want me around anymore." Wooyoung said not even looking at the boy.

"Why would you think that?" The boy said.

"Because he never listens to me." Wooyoung said looking up at the boy.

The boy that was infront of him was breathtaking. There was something about him that felt familiar he just couldn't figure it out.

"I guarantee you that's not true just because he doesn't 'listen to you'." The boy said using air quotes.

"He does it all the time." Wooyoung mumbled.

"This guy doesn't sound like a very good friend then." The boy said standing up.

"My names San. Choi San." San said reaching out his hand to shake Wooyoungs.

Wooyoungs eyes went wide at the name.

Choi San

He thought he would never have to hear that name ever again.

"You seem shocked." San said laughing a little bit.

"I thought you moved." Was all Wooyoung said.

"What?" San said now visibly confused.

"We went to elementary school together." Wooyoung said fiddling with his hands.

"We did? You don't look like anyone that I went to elementary school with." San said looking Wooyoung up and down.

In his defense Wooyoung has changed quite a bit in 6 years. He dyes his hair quite a bit, and completely changed his style.

"We did." Was all Wooyoung could say. He felt like crying again, but he couldn't. He can't cry infront of the boy who bullied him all of elementary school.

"Well then what's your name I'll probably remember you if I hear it."

I should just leave, I'm already going to be in trouble for skipping class.

"Well go on." San said waving his hand in the air.

"W- Wooyoung."

"Wait.? Are you serious?" San said eyeing Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung said looking up.

"No I'm sorry." San said shaking his head.

"I should have never treated you the way I did. You never deserved it even though you did cry a lot"