Epilogue

Wooyoungs pov

It's has been about a week since I told San that I like him.

Now it's the last day of my junior year in high school.

Even though he doesn't like me back we are still really good friends and he still helps me when things get bad.

However it's still really hard for me to be around him. Even though he doesn't like me I still like him.

Seeing him talk to anyone that isn't me makes me jealous.

Seeing him in general makes my heartache, so I have to do the only thing I can in this situation.

Get over him.

I texted my dad and he told me I could live with him over the summer, so that's what I'm doing.

"We are all going to have a bonfire at Mingis after school to celebrate the last day of school. Do you want to come?" Yunho asks me braking me from my thoughts.

"I already have plans." I say. I haven't told any of my friends that I'm going to live with my dad because I already know what they are going to say.

You'll be lonely without us.

You can't just leave us.

What are you even going to do there you can't speak English.

"Already have plans? With who?" Yunho asks.

"I'm going to be seeing family." I say.

"Oh ok have fun with that." Yunho says.

I can tell that Yunho is upset that I haven't been hanging out with everyone as much as I used to, but it hurts too much to be around San.

The bell rings and I'm out the school doors.

I go straight home to get my stuff, and go to the airport.

"Goodbye Wooyoung. I love you." My mom says as I walk away.

"Love you too. See you when summer is over." I say.

Now there's no going back.