𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: Tomorrow

╔═══════════════╗
Prologue
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Prologue╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««

The disturbance of your alarm ringing made a mess of your slumber which was the only way that helped you finally relax or at least forget the tension and stress on your shoulders after your foster grandfather died from lung cancer just a month ago.

Julius Hellebore. He was the reason that you have lived for this long since you have been born as an abandoned baby until the age of 8 when he legally adopted you from the streets and to see him be taken away from you just like that made you feel miserable as if life didn't want anyone to care for you until you're ready.

And now you are forced to face the reality all of a sudden like an iceberg that crashed the Titanic. You couldn't even have time to adjust to your new reality since you were still in school, an Art Major to be more specific.

And not having friends sure does help your misery in life. It's not like you were bullied, it's just that no one knew you nor do you want to be known – you didn't like talking to people who aren't your grandfather nor are a simple doll. Let's just say, your lack of skills in communication and loss of childhood is a huge factor in why you can't hold a conversation right with anyone. You doubt anyone can relate themselves or understand you anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. . . At School . . .
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Because of this routine you've been repeating for a month – waking up depressed, eating, going to school, searching for a job, then sleeping – you thought it'll last longer until your art teacher approached you.

"Good morning, Ms. Hellebore" she greeted you with a welcoming warm smile as she entered the classroom. Considering you didn't know your name since birth, your grandfather named you Y/N Hellebore, your last name coming from his own.

"Morning." You grumble, still feeling the need for bed rest.

"You don't look good for the past month, Ms. Hellebore – I'm very sorry for your loss, Mr. Hellebore was a sweetheart... but you know... he would've hated seeing you mistreat yourself."

You nod, agreeing with her without looking her into her eyes like you usually do and she just frowns from this. She sighs, "have you eaten?"

You shake your head slowly and mumble a very soft, "no..."

"No wonder why you look like that! Why haven't you eaten, sweetie?"