𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: New Visitors

[This doesn't consist much of fluff, tell me if you enjoyed it tho!]

╔═══════════════╗
Fifteen
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Fifteen╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««

"Hey, Sunny... you um... seem to be a little shifty lately, are you okay? You're... kind of scaring the kids..." You softly ask, approaching the tall animatronic who was just in the middle of cleaning the tables where kids do their arts and crafts.

After Jonathan accidentally stumbled on those cans, SunDrop couldn't help but be a little more unusual than ever. He has been neat and picky with the kids' areas and all. He was even cleaning the arts and crafts! Something he doesn't even mind getting messy, in fact – he encourages mess since he quotes that 'mistakes are just progress of making a masterpiece.'

It kind of concerned you and MoonDrop who might've known a thing or two about his sudden behavior but at the same time, he didn't know it'd be so soon.

SunDrop hums and rotates his axis to look at you with a smile, "Oh, I am all alright, sunshine! Thanks for asking." He then faces the kids who refused to go near SunDrop at the moment. He gave a pearly white eye smile and waves at them, "No need to worry!"

"You don't usually stress out about these kinds of things..." You mumble as you look back at the surprisingly shiny blue table.

"I know – but you know... I just probably want to help Janitor Jack out, he's been helping me and MoonDrop a lot – not as kind as you, but I appreciate his hard work, you know? I'm sorry if it startled you." SunDrop shrugs and looks back around the place,

"Janitor Jack?" You ask, clueless.

"Yeah – I don't think you have seen him given that you just worked here recently but he would clean us up at night every now and then. Nice guy I tell you!"

"Oh... that's great."

"But don't get too close to him, yeah? He's not... really playful." You hum and somehow feel tense as your eyes shift around from looking at the sun animatronic. You cleared your throat and clasped your hands, "So! Who wants to play hide and seek?" You suggest in order to distract yourself and the kids from SunDrop's behavior.

The kids rounded up in cheers and started to raise their hands in excitement as they hollered out, "me!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. . . Back at Home. . .
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛